JUST ARRIVED in the UK! On a mission to ascertain it’s 3rd world status. Indeed it is 3rd world

Status
Not open for further replies.
its true, the UK is tiny af, but what did you expect ? The whole of the UK is like a half or a third of the size of a regular US state, but our population is around 70 million. its crazy wallah. I was so jealous when visiting my Canadian cousins few years back, who had ACTUAL living space, whilst we're here fighting for oxygen. qasaaro. iA i want to move to canada or aus in future. you lot better make dua & thank and your parents for making the sensible decision of swimming to us/canada instead of yurub.
True its a small island with 70 million right now. But i had similar views when I came first to uk. But the longer I lived here, the more amazed I am by them. Its actually a great country in most senses. This tiny country conquered half the world, and even today is one of the richest country in the world. Its far richer than it looks.

Also wallahi you north americans cant drive. Your roads are so big even a kid with 1 hour practice can drive there. Now if you can drive in uk, you can drive everywhere. When I drove to germany and across europe, i actually missed uks tight roads.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
welcome-to-southall-rail-sign-in-west-london-off-the-broadway-a-large-BHXM4R.jpg

R Kelly did you visit Southall?

I will make a visit to that hell-hole, the source of fatherlesshood where geeljire fathers drink shaax 24hrs
welcome-to-southall-rail-sign-in-west-london-off-the-broadway-a-large-BHXM4R.jpg

R Kelly did you visit Southall?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's hilarious the one 120 is the bus I tend to use quite often @R.Kelly what where you planning todo in Hounslow?

WOOOOOW! How did you narrowed down the bus :lolbron: then again it’s your mode of transportation :russ::chrisfreshhah:

Well I just figured that I must explore. So I hopped on this bus to checkout hounslow

WOOOOOW! How did you narrowed down the bus :lolbron: then again it’s your mode of transportation :russ::chrisfreshhah:

Well I just figured that I must explore. So I hopped on this bus to checkout hounslow

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you want to explore and you go to hounslow??? thats like wanting to explore the us and going to minnesota

I will make a visit to that hell-hole, the source of fatherlesshood where geeljire fathers drink shaax 24hrs

Make sure you go to Red sea

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you want to explore and you go to hounslow??? thats like going wanting to explore the us and going to minnesota

lol was thinking the same @R.Kelly Hounslow is known for to many brothels

Make sure you go to Red sea

lol was thinking the same @R.Kelly Hounslow is known for to many brothels

I avoid west altogether, the niman are savages&creeps with even abtis asking for your whatsapp, and the naago have no xishood whtsoever. I went ealing recently and the top deck of a bus had a group of mali girls playing music out loud on their phones and rapping to it. I swiftly went back to the peace and tranquility of the ground floor.

I avoid west altogether, the niman are savages&creeps with even abtis asking for your whatsapp, and the naago have no xishood whtsoever. I went ealing recently and the top deck of a bus had a group of mali girls playing music out loud on their phones and rapping to it. I swiftly went back to the peace and tranquility of the ground floor.

Most yutes on London buses have know shame had one young one asking me not to look at her as I was going towards a seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending