JUST ARRIVED in the UK! On a mission to ascertain it’s 3rd world status. Indeed it is 3rd world

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
She aborted my child, I got pissed and now I want to fill her up again
tenor.gif

True its a small island with 70 million right now. But i had similar views when I came first to uk. But the longer I lived here, the more amazed I am by them. Its actually a great country in most senses. This tiny country conquered half the world, and even today is one of the richest country in the world. Its far richer than it looks.

Also wallahi you north americans cant drive. Your roads are so big even a kid with 1 hour practice can drive there. Now if you can drive in uk, you can drive everywhere. When I drove to germany and across europe, i actually missed uks tight roads.

THISSS!!!!!

Somalis in the US are known for their bad driving skills.

Imagine all that road and niggas are stilling fucking up

If we (UK Somalis) can master the skill of driving on these tight ass roads in the UK, the wide roads of the US/CA are nothing. Take these niggas from over the pond here and tell them to drive down a one way lane, they'd scratch every car on the street.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::lolbron:

Were you in those red trolley things that have two levels and look like something from Mr. Rodgers closet?

A double decker Bus?

"red trolley things that have two levels"

:cryinglaughsmiley::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

@Kodeen waar bal kaalay, come look at this shit here loooooool.

Don't they have buses in the US??
:faysalwtf::yacadiim:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
A double decker Bus?

"red trolley things that have two levels"

:cryinglaughsmiley::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

@Kodeen waar bal kaalay, come look at this shit here loooooool.

Don't they have buses in the US??
:faysalwtf::yacadiim:
I forgot the name at the time, and for your information we do have buses. Minnesota has light rails, and I haven’t ridden a city bus in years. You can’t blame me.:meleshame::kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending