JUST ARRIVED in the UK! On a mission to ascertain it’s 3rd world status. Indeed it is 3rd world

Status
Not open for further replies.
That place looks just like when i have been there 7 years ago. :russ:

I was at birmingham for a little while, but left that place because of how garbage it was.
Dont disrespect salafi Birmingham bastardyahow:mahubowtf: we just banned lgbtq lessons in schools:gaasdrink: we're ready for imam mahdi and the caliphate :rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Armadillo would kick their ass so fast.
Plus im pretty sure @Cognitivedissonance is a tranny so he wouldnt fight so he doesn't break his nails
Transwomen have a right to share the same toilet as @Knowles at the end of the day the law in the west gives transwomen the same privileges as a woman that means a transwoman can knock any women out whi run their mouth, according to the law the judge will judge the case as two women fighting.

Dont disrespect salafi Birmingham bastardyahow:mahubowtf: we just banned lgbtq lessons in schools:gaasdrink: we're ready for imam mahdi and the caliphate :rejoice:
It's a trash of a city, and it's basically a little middle east.

DawsHG3.png

Haven't walked on this road for 7 years, it's funny seeing that it looks the same. You won't see a single white person on sight.:russ:

Tukraq

VIP
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Did you know that Somalia is 4x the size of the UK

Props to the UK tho..they ruled the world from sunset to sundown. Also they are the fathers of major scientific breakthrough.

However, today the UK has played itself. Their education system is under cardiac arrest, their hospitals are catastrophic and their streets are filled with simpletons :chrisfreshhah:

The curse is upon them for creating today’s major world conflicts from Kashmir to Palestine
Scientific breakthrough:faysalwtf:
The last thing they made was the steam train(ancient primitive tech):ayaanswag: they wouldn’t even have internet or even electricity or heck the light bulb without us:shookgabre: these guys would still be sipping primiative tea with candles while riding around town (still have same small roads) with horse carridges:siilaanyolaugh: even the nandos their talking about is from South Africa they haven’t made anything:mjlol:, since America gave them the beat down and karabashed them it’s been downward for them, they’ve been third world ever since

Gambar

VIP
its true, the UK is tiny af, but what did you expect ? The whole of the UK is like a half or a third of the size of a regular US state, but our population is around 70 million. its crazy wallah. I was so jealous when visiting my Canadian cousins few years back, who had ACTUAL living space, whilst we're here fighting for oxygen. qasaaro. iA i want to move to canada or aus in future. you lot better make dua & thank and your parents for making the sensible decision of swimming to us/canada instead of yurub.
Apply for an employment visa if you have a degree it’s easier to get to Canada that way.

London isn’t bad, I much prefer the country side though. Central London is nice.

Whites need to wake up.
This is cultural suicide

Such insensitive post from you. A white guy has just killed over 40 People in a mosque. Much like you, he beleived in "cultural suicide", white genocide and whatnot. Are you endorsing such tragedy to occur more often?

What do you mean by "the whites have to wake up"? Are you not aware such eventuality Will have a devastating effect on you too?

Menace, now that you are in London. Go...
Hackney
Tower Hamlets
Woolwich
Tottenham
Camden.
Have a lovely weekend and holiday.
Don't worry Ohio he is in safe hands.

The rest of you have a good weekend.
@Cognitivedissonance
Hook the brother up, come on you mandem take him out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending