JUST ARRIVED in the UK! On a mission to ascertain it’s 3rd world status. Indeed it is 3rd world

Status
Not open for further replies.
What typa parking is this?
Screenshot_2019-03-14-13-17-22.png

:faysalwtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You should've said "dalalka dunida/aduunka sedexaad ka mid ah" not aduunka sedexaad. I thought you were talking about planets. :ayaanswag:

Waar that’s the last thing in my mind. I’m in fact finding mission. I’m doing it for us Americans. Once and for all.

Today I took a shower in a bucket :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

Things we take for granted

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Finally @R.Kelly is relieved after days of worrying about Boeing 737 max and posting threads about it . Isn't that right? :siilaanyosmile:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Finally @R.Kelly is relieved after days of worrying about Boeing 737 max and posting threads about it . Isn't that right? :siilaanyosmile:

On the day I was flying my Premier, Trump, looked out for me and banned that shit :ohhhdamn:

Can’t be more proud of my country, the land that bore me legit and illegitimate children. The land that has given me a good living. Where I get to travel every 4 months :salute::salute::salute:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Hounslow lool west London that’s close to home6730895A-EB6C-44EC-855B-AA1447C74D8C.png

Don’t disrespect my endz kelly, adeero CC013D40-815D-4027-9717-AFB6CD3A9B71.png

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hounslow lool west London that’s close to homeView attachment 68749

Don’t disrespect my endz kelly, adeero View attachment 68750

Are you thinking knifing me :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: you dam criminal. Waar take it easy , don’t take my life and spend 2 years in the Queen’s resort (prison ).

According to my source the youths here go to prison ( resort) to escape the abject council housing. They got more resources in their prison :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts