JUST ARRIVED in the UK! On a mission to ascertain it’s 3rd world status. Indeed it is 3rd world

Status
Not open for further replies.
A double decker Bus?

"red trolley things that have two levels"

:cryinglaughsmiley::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

@Kodeen waar bal kaalay, come look at this shit here loooooool.

Don't they have buses in the US??
:faysalwtf::yacadiim:

:dead1::dead1:

@R.Kelly yooo pull up g. How long are you staying sxb? You been talking shit for too long on the internet. Where are you staying? I can be there in 1 hour, like live live nigga

@aa

I'm an acid type of nigga

ALLAH!!!!
the-scream.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I will be visiting soon for 2 things, do research on the apple meher phenomena and to whoop the neef @Cognitivedissonance
I will teach you my dear unruly child you will change your ways from a secularist the shank will make you into a believer all those kanzir iyo wine you have been consuming will be on display for the world to see brand you like a cattle then send you to plow the fields pierce your nose connect it to a chain after i have used up all your milk its time to consume the meat and dispose of the bones.

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I will teach you my dear unruly child you will change your ways from a secularist the skank will make you into a believer all those kanzir iyo wine you have been consuming will be on display for the world to see brand you like a cattle then send you to plow the fields pierce your nose connect it to a chain after i have used up all your milk its time to consume the meat and dispose of the bones.
Kkk we will see in June inshallah, i will pull up at your Gov housing. Only fist fight and not that knife shit yall love

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:dead1::dead1:

@R.Kelly yooo pull up g. How long are you staying sxb? You been talking shit for too long on the internet. Where are you staying? I can be there in 1 hour, like live live nigga

You can clearly meet me in Ealing on one condition, that you go through a metal detector :manny:

I hope you are okay
the state of London!!!!!!!!!!
darling go home with your arms and legs and never come back.

Everyone move to Leeds
no joke.

Regards

Yasmin

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending