JUST ARRIVED in the UK! On a mission to ascertain it’s 3rd world status. Indeed it is 3rd world

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Are you thinking knifing me :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: you dam criminal. Waar take it easy , don’t take my life and spend 2 years in the Queen’s resort (prison ).

According to my source the youths here go to prison ( resort) to escape the abject council housing. They got more resources in their prison :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
your kind of right there’s good amount of resources in jail even though it’s meant to house criminals 1733020C-6D73-4858-96EF-8B6264998737.png

Btw I’m not one of those ciyalasuuq, laakin don’t get it twisted wrong place wrong time and it’s curtainsB15298CC-ACAC-486D-93F8-BFE5742173D8.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wow uk is trash
Y’all have too many stinking Indians..my least favorite foreigners:kanyehmm:

Walahi the lady behind me was talking sooooo loud. No care for others. Goes to show their comfortability lever

its true, the UK is tiny af, but what did you expect ? The whole of the UK is like a half or a third of the size of a regular US state, but our population is around 70 million. its crazy wallah. I was so jealous when visiting my Canadian cousins few years back, who had ACTUAL living space, whilst we're here fighting for oxygen. qasaaro. iA i want to move to canada or aus in future. you lot better make dua & thank and your parents for making the sensible decision of swimming to us/canada instead of yurub.

Another thing is wallah i never get why people visit here. The only 3 groups should be family members, business opportunists and cadaans who love history culture and shit and want to see the place they were originated from. how a country so small take over nearly all of the world i will never get.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
You guys need to know, the UK is a tiny island. Bari and Nugaal regions of Somalia is bigger than England. So with that, of course the roads, houses and cars are gonna be miniature sizes compared to North America.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
its true, the UK is tiny af, but what did you expect ? The whole of the UK is like a half or a third of the size of a regular US state, but our population is around 70 million. its crazy wallah. I was so jealous when visiting my Canadian cousins few years back, who had ACTUAL living space, whilst we're here fighting for oxygen. qasaaro. iA i want to move to canada or aus in future. you lot better make dua & thank and your parents for making the sensible decision of swimming to us/canada instead of yurub.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Did you know that Somalia is 4x the size of the UK

Props to the UK tho..they ruled the world from sunset to sundown. Also they are the fathers of major scientific breakthrough.

However, today the UK has played itself. Their education system is under cardiac arrest, their hospitals are catastrophic and their streets are filled with simpletons :chrisfreshhah:

The curse is upon them for creating today’s major world conflicts from Kashmir to Palestine

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Did you know that Somalia is 4x the size of the UK

Props to the UK tho..they ruled the world from sunset to sundown. Also they are the fathers of major scientific breakthrough.

However, today the UK has played itself. Their education system is under cardiac arrest, their hospitals are catastrophic and their streets are filled with simpletons :chrisfreshhah:

The curse is upon them for creating today’s major world conflicts from Kashmir to Palestine

nah the education is one thing i wont knock, its superior to the most of the world, especially yours. But rn the negatives here are piling up considerably

make sure to show us the buckets they use for shower.

Also be careful when you buy fast food, apparently people will stab u for a bucket of fried chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.