Jamaican revert says 9/10 Somalis convert non-Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Knowles Most somali homes are of single parent homes in the diaspora and most somali girls who grew up without a father tend to resent Somali men in general.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Recently met some Somali entrepreneurs from Zambia & Zimbabwe. They were incredibly anti-''muh ummah'' and apparently no Isaaqs live there. :siilaanyolaugh:

Accept it, your tribe is the most cucked out of the main tribes. :pachah1:
Can confirm this. I live in London, its majority isaaq, they are 100% cucks
They fall in 2 categories.

1. The hood rat somalis. These somalis have adopted the british urban subculture and are very tolerant of madoows who openly mock and desparage them. You can see the result of this all over somali twitter, desperate self loathing somalis male and female are almost all isaaq

2. The muh umah somalis, these are the khasaaros that have created the cheap and clean stereotype, they're brainwashed salafis where all the qashin ajnabis released from prison go to marry them.

These two groups have ruined the Somali name in london and england NOT freshy recent arrivals, and majority are isaaq and some hawiye.

Darood are minority in england as proportion of the total somali western diaspora

I hope to leave this shithole and join reer minnesota or reer canada one day inshallah

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I knew that already @Jennifer because I've never seen Habesha woman do that. In fact they are quite reserved and very classy.

Do you think that it's all down to just self esteem? Are there not other factors that may play a role? Would you argue of the possibility of something inherent?
A woman with low self esteem settles for less. A woman with high self esteem and confidence knows her worth. Somalian parent should encourage their daughters to excel in school, support them with their dreams and goals.

Ps: I think it also has something to do with religion. Some Xalimos believe marriage is half of their ”deen”.

Isaaq aren't the majority anymore due to large scale southern immigration. They were definitely the majority in the '90s and early 2000s But not anymore. Today they are definitely the plurality (single largest clan) in the UK.

The Jamaican apple mehr controversy peaked in the early 2000’s though.

It’s one thing that makes me ashamed of being a Somali from the UK :francis:

Any revert who says the shahada has hundreds of Somali women flocking towards him. And all he has to pay for is an apple. Then in a year he divorces her and chooses another concubine.

But when an Arab/Pakistanis marry reverts, they always talk about how much it was a struggle, and the reverts they marry aren’t madow ex convicts, but middle class white established professionals who pay £10-20k in mehr.
It really embarass me as a Somali girl
I wonder why though? Is it because Somali girls have a lower self confidence? Idgi

Muji

VIP
It really embarass me as a Somali girl
I wonder why though? Is it because Somali girls have a lower self confidence? Idgi

A lot of Somali girls are not interested in Somali men since half of them are in jail and the other half are basement dwellers.

The men here are not addressing the shortage of good successful Somali men

A lot of Somali girls are not interested in Somali men since half of them are in jail and the other half are basement dwellers.

Not interested? If that were true, then the trend of desperate Somali women lowering their standards once they hit the wall and going home to get married would not be occurring now, would it?

The men here are not addressing the shortage of good successful Somali men

@Cognitivedissonance already alluded to the fact that women across the board are doing better than men due to this gyno-centric model of society which enables employment agencies, the education system and the courts to favour women, but as usual you ignore anything that doesn’t align with your world view and continue to make the same old unsubstantiated arguments.

Muji

VIP
Not interested? If that were true, then the trend of desperate Somali women lowering their standards once they hit the wall and going home to get married would not be occurring now, would it?

@Cognitivedissonance already alluded to the fact that women across the board are doing better than men due to this gyno-centric model of society which enables employment agencies, the education system and the courts to favour women, but as usual you ignore anything that doesn’t align with your world view and continue to make the same old unsubstantiated arguments.

Lol education and employment system favours women? Lol care to share how?

Also the onus is on you to explain why Somali women would rather marry ajanabi converts than Somali men. This is like when whites complain immigrants who can’t speak English are taking their jobs. What’s wrong with you that you can’t compete with these ex-career criminals?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Also the onus is on you to explain why Somali women would rather marry ajanabi converts than Somali men. This is like when whites complain immigrants who can’t speak English are taking their jobs. What’s wrong with you that you can’t compete with these ex-career criminals?

Its not about competing you dimwit. Somali woman dating Jamaican reverts is a fetish for them. They love the nappy hair and adoon nose.

Now why would we compete with them for a who has a black man fetish? I'd rather spit on them then compete for them.

Muji

VIP
Its not about competing you dimwit. Somali woman dating Jamaican reverts is a fetish for them. They love the nappy hair and adoon nose.

Now why would we compete with them for a who has a black man fetish? I'd rather spit on them then compete for them.

Lol you sound hurt.

First of all, this only occurs in the U.K. Second, I don’t live there, so your guess is as good as mine. All I know is that the U.K must be full of the most useless, weak, soyboy no testosterone having Faraxs to enable this to happen. There’s a reason we call them Reer United Cuckdom, after all.

Lastly, common sense dictates that when you’re looking for a potential spouse and are having a hard time finding a suitable candidate from your community, you branch out to widen your pool of prospects, no shame in that. But you don’t get married to some ex-con revert who got done in for knifing a random for a cigarette, that defeats the purpose.

As much as it pains me to say this, the truth is U.K xalimos are low-value and easy to attain, justifying the cheap and clean adage. Even my own aunts were discussing this with my mother recently, talking about what goes on down there, it seems Reer U.K’s shenanigans are well known throughout the Somali diaspora.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Knowles i know sikh, romanian, libyan, congolese, punjabi, carribean, Nigerian, Indonesian, pakistani, iranian men who have all got somali baby mothers that are doing worse than most somali men, these men don't even work and live on benefits.

Muji

VIP
First of all, this only occurs in the U.K. Second, I don’t live there, so your guess is as good as mine. All I know is that the U.K must be full of the most useless, weak, soyboy no testosterone having Faraxs to enable this to happen. There’s a reason we call them Reer United Cuckdom, after all.

Lastly, common sense dictates that when you’re looking for a potential spouse and are having a hard time finding a suitable candidate from your community, you branch out to widen your pool of prospects, no shame in that. But you don’t get married to some ex-con revert who got done in for knifing a random for a cigarette, that defeats the purpose.

As much as it pains me to say this, the truth is U.K xalimos are low-value and easy to attain, justifying the cheap and clean adage. Even my own aunts were discussing this with my mother recently, talking about what goes on down there, it seems Reer U.K’s shenanigans are well known throughout the Somali diaspora.

Serious question...What do you offer a Somali woman?

Muji

VIP
@Knowles i know sikh, romanian, libyan, congolese, punjabi, carribean, Nigerian, Indonesian, pakistani, iranian men who have all got somali baby mothers that are doing worse than most somali men, these men don't even work and live on benefits.

Somali men don’t work either
Most Somali marriages breakdown in 8 months
Somali men also have high rates of criminality
Most Somali men don’t have degrees

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali men don’t work either
Most Somali marriages breakdown in 8 months
Somali men also have high rates of criminality
Most Somali men don’t have degrees
Thr men somali girls usually marry are criminal carribean who just came out of jail and other races of men who have nothing going for them ir did you think somali girls were marrying bankers and accountants kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts