Jamaican revert says 9/10 Somalis convert non-Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm this. I live in London, its majority isaaq, they are 100% cucks
They fall in 2 categories.

1. The hood rat somalis. These somalis have adopted the british urban subculture and are very tolerant of madoows who openly mock and desparage them. You can see the result of this all over somali twitter, desperate self loathing somalis male and female are almost all isaaq

2. The muh umah somalis, these are the khasaaros that have created the cheap and clean stereotype, they're brainwashed salafis where all the qashin ajnabis released from prison go to marry them.

These two groups have ruined the Somali name in london and england NOT freshy recent arrivals, and majority are isaaq and some hawiye.

Darood are minority in england as proportion of the total somali western diaspora

I hope to leave this shithole and join reer minnesota or reer canada one day inshallah

I swear this was bullied in school by isaaq niccas or something. Nobody can have this huge a chip on their shoulder. The entire Somali community knows which clan produce cheap s from Sabrina Elba's to the numerous transvestites. Don't lie about the UK community. But then being cucked is in your blood, just look at Amina Boqor and her English soldier lover. :russ:

Recently met some Somali entrepreneurs from Zambia & Zimbabwe. They were incredibly anti-''muh ummah'' and apparently no Isaaqs live there. :siilaanyolaugh:

Accept it, your tribe is the most cucked out of the main tribes. :pachah1:

What does that even mean? You're becoming increasingly incoherent. Stick to DNA, my nicca, the Isaaq community is none of your business. Go to Eastleigh where you women are selling their flesh to Bantus if you want to talk about being "cucked".

And Somali twitter starts booty clapping as usual. Seeing as reverts are usually ex-criminals and gingers, I’m disappointed that we have such a close relationship with them. I wonder which qabil is converting them

Thread includes buzzwords:
Jamaican
Convert
Religion
Somali twitter
Qabil

This should be a 6+ page thread
REAL TALK. IT IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF, I DON'T OUR ETHNICITY TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH STRAIGHT OF OUT JAIL MadowS AND GINGERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts