Jamaican revert says 9/10 Somalis convert non-Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol education and employment system favours women? Lol care to share how?

Also the onus is on you to explain why Somali women would rather marry ajanabi converts than Somali men. This is like when whites complain immigrants who can’t speak English are taking their jobs. What’s wrong with you that you can’t compete with these ex-career criminals?
The University of Oxford offered more undergraduate places to British women than men last year for the first time in its more than 1,000-year history.

Of the total figure, female sixth-formers also outnumbered their male peers, according to data published from Ucas, the university and college admissions body.

A total of 1,070 18-year-old female UK applicants to Oxford took places on undergraduate course in autumn 2017, compared with 1,025 men of the same age. Women won more offers and places after applying in record numbers.

MPs demand urgent action from Oxbridge to widen admissions base

Among applicants of all ages from the UK, women also received more offers to study as undergraduates than men despite fewer applying than their male counterparts. The number of British undergraduates of all ages taking up their places – according to the Ucas data published on Thursday – was split exactly with 1,275 men and women apiece.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....dmits-more-women-than-men-for-first-time-ucas

Muji

VIP
The University of Oxford offered more undergraduate places to British women than men last year for the first time in its more than 1,000-year history.

Of the total figure, female sixth-formers also outnumbered their male peers, according to data published from Ucas, the university and college admissions body.

A total of 1,070 18-year-old female UK applicants to Oxford took places on undergraduate course in autumn 2017, compared with 1,025 men of the same age. Women won more offers and places after applying in record numbers.

MPs demand urgent action from Oxbridge to widen admissions base

Among applicants of all ages from the UK, women also received more offers to study as undergraduates than men despite fewer applying than their male counterparts. The number of British undergraduates of all ages taking up their places – according to the Ucas data published on Thursday – was split exactly with 1,275 men and women apiece.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....dmits-more-women-than-men-for-first-time-ucas

Women are doing better in education than men are. This doesn’t mean they are given favours in education. I didn’t have anyone at University giving me the answers to exam questions. If men were doing better, you would conclude it’s because they are smarter.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Women are doing better in education than men are. This doesn’t mean they are given favours in education. I didn’t have anyone at University giving me the answers to exam questions. If men were doing better, you would conclude it’s because they are smarter.
Did you even read that article i posted from the guardian?

“Among applicants of all ages from the UK, women also received more offers to study as undergraduates than men despite fewer applying than their male counterparts.”

It clear says “

women also recieved more offers to study undergraduates than men dispite fewer applying than their male counterparts”

Another article from the independent

The gap between females and males applying for university reaches record high, new figures reveal.

In England, young women are now 36 per cent more likely to apply to degree courses than young men – a rise of 1 percentage point on last year, official Ucas data reveals.

There were 29,100 more undergraduate applications from 18-year-old women in England compared to their male peers, figures for 2018 show.

Following last month’s Ucas deadline, the total number of people applying to study full-time at a UK institution dropped slightly by 0.9 per cent, compared with the same point last year, standing at 559,000 applicants.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/gender-gap-university-applications-high-men-women-ucas-figures-students-a8191491.html?amp

Last edited:

World

VIP
It really embarass me as a Somali girl
I wonder why though? Is it because Somali girls have a lower self confidence? Idgi
That’s what I believe, the years of bullying during school times probably broke them. What do you think?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Can confirm this. I live in London, its majority isaaq, they are 100% cucks
They fall in 2 categories.

1. The hood rat somalis. These somalis have adopted the british urban subculture and are very tolerant of madoows who openly mock and desparage them. You can see the result of this all over somali twitter, desperate self loathing somalis male and female are almost all isaaq

2. The muh umah somalis, these are the khasaaros that have created the cheap and clean stereotype, they're brainwashed salafis where all the qashin ajnabis released from prison go to marry them.

These two groups have ruined the Somali name in london and england NOT freshy recent arrivals, and majority are isaaq and some hawiye.

Darood are minority in england as proportion of the total somali western diaspora

I hope to leave this shithole and join reer minnesota or reer canada one day inshallah

I have relatives in the U.K. Isaaq are the most successful Somalis in the U.K but a minority there. It's now Hawiye and Harti majority. Yes, Isaaq were the majority before the civil war when Somalis had respect but after the civil war southern and northeastern Somalis took over in droves and ruined the Somali image in the U.K.

Worst Somalis in Minnesota are Majerteen and Hartis are rare in Canada so good luck.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali men don’t work either
Most Somali marriages breakdown in 8 months
Somali men also have high rates of criminality
Most Somali men don’t have degrees

Sadly you're talking about the U.K and the Somali women over there are just as equally qashin as their men.

Muji

VIP
Did you even read that article i posted from the guardian?

“Among applicants of all ages from the UK, women also received more offers to study as undergraduates than men despite fewer applying than their male counterparts.”

It clear says “

women also recieved more offers to study undergraduates than men dispite fewer applying than their male counterparts”

Another article from the independent

The gap between females and males applying for university reaches record high, new figures reveal.

In England, young women are now 36 per cent more likely to apply to degree courses than young men – a rise of 1 percentage point on last year, official Ucas data reveals.

There were 29,100 more undergraduate applications from 18-year-old women in England compared to their male peers, figures for 2018 show.

Following last month’s Ucas deadline, the total number of people applying to study full-time at a UK institution dropped slightly by 0.9 per cent, compared with the same point last year, standing at 559,000 applicants.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/gender-gap-university-applications-high-men-women-ucas-figures-students-a8191491.html?amp

Cognitive that’s because women are doing better at A-level. What part of this are you finding so hard to understand l?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
ever since I read a somali father almost giving his daughter to a revert that was somewhat kind to him nothing was ever the same for me with somali fathers they are truly qashin even Eritrean fathers are more strict and not this naive.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles you should avoid debates and making sense because you are getting karbashed here. Stick to talking shit.

Ferrari is this your input to the discussion. Cheerleading from the sidelines. I’m not here to debate with cognitive, the guy has Alzheimer’s and finds it difficult to understand new information.

Muji

VIP
ever since I read a somali father almost giving his daughter to a revert that was somewhat kind to him nothing was ever the same for me with somali fathers they are truly qashin even Eritrean fathers are more strict and not this naive.

It’s not about being strict and having a dominating presence. You should be encouraging Somali fathers to spend more time with their children and build up trust so they wouldn’t be getting into secret mariages.

They don't value their daughters. They mean absolutely nothing to them. Your right

That’s what I believe, the years of bullying during school times probably broke them. What do you think?
Yes, that defo has a lot to do with it.
I think Somalis have a low self esteem because of the way many Somalis conduct themselves. Compared to the arab and asian communities, Somalis are way less successful and are typically less “modest”. They don’t respect themselves the way arab/asian girls do.
The sad thing is these reverts just view being with a Somali girl as “settling”. Deep down they want to secure an arab/asian girl but they know they can’t so they just get with a Somali :francis: Very embarrassing.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It’s not about being strict and having a dominating presence. You should be encouraging Somali fathers to spend more time with their children and build up trust so they wouldn’t be getting into secret mariages.
it is about being strict and being dominant if you don't have these two your daughter will bound to be corrupt. And what is there to encourage? somali fathers dont listen they're too ignorant to take advice american and Canadian somali parents are lucky reverts aint a thing here

Muji

VIP
*clears throat*

The reason why Somali girls are so receptive to marrying ajanabi converts can be summarised to a few things.

1. Religion, the idea that there is one ummah and as soon as someone takes the shaddah their previous sins have been washed away and that we should treat them like any other normal person who has never committed a crime.

2. The emphasis on mariage to young girls. As a Somali girl you’re always being told you’re not going to get married if you do this and that your main goal in life should be to get married to a god fearing man before you hit a certain age.

3. The lack of Somali men in the dating pool. A lot of Somali men are either in jail or have serious communication issues. The decent Somali guys are just not good at approaching girls, whereas men from other cultures are a lot more approachable and confident.

4. Lack of father figures. Somali men tend to be authoritative, restrictive and abusive (if present at all). This means Somali girls are desperate to get married as soon as possible so they can leave the house and gain some independence. Also, the lack of loving interaction means Somali girls are too afraid to talk about issues like this.

*clears throat*

The reason why Somali girls are so receptive to marrying ajanabi converts can be summarised to a few things.

1. Religion, the idea that there is one ummah and as soon as someone takes the shaddah their previous sins have been washed away and that we should treat them like any other normal person who has never committed a crime.

2. The emphasis on mariage to young girls. As a Somali girl you’re always being told you’re not going to get married if you do this and that your main goal in life should be to get married to a god fearing man before you hit a certain age.

3. The lack of Somali men in the dating pool. A lot of Somali men are either in jail or have serious communication issues. The decent Somali guys are just not good at approaching girls, whereas men from other cultures are a lot more approachable and confident.

4. Lack of father figures. Somali men tend to be authoritative, restrictive and abusive (if present at all). This means Somali girls are desperate to get married as soon as possible so they can leave the house and gain some independence. Also, the lack of loving interaction means Somali girls are too afraid to talk about issues like this.

This is a good post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts