Jamaican revert says 9/10 Somalis convert non-Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
You should be disappointed in yourself for being racist and qabilist at the same time. Dadka ha ku mashqulin.

What did I say that was racist?

The guy who made that tweet is a Somali so it doesn’t count.

Yes a half black, ginger revert who is Somali :rolleyes:

32FCA30C-EC54-47B6-9F4E-EF0059382F21.jpeg
53C0B68B-0A59-4EC8-93B9-8CA466CE2BB1.jpeg
32FCA30C-EC54-47B6-9F4E-EF0059382F21.jpeg

Muji

VIP
Mashallah, I really enjoy positive posts like that tweet. Somalis are indeed very welcoming people even though we get a bad rep at times. :)

Yes let’s welcome the lowest of the low, who have been rejected by their own community because of their criminality in to our folds whilst we kick our own Somali people for being from the wrong tribe or for being gay.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
hes not even black hes greek and dominica although is good we show people the light to islam what is not good is allowing them to be part of our community what i mean by that is allowing to get comfortable with somali girls we should be harsh about this like south asians and not be tolerable.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
hes not even black hes greek and dominica although is good we show people the light to islam what is not good is allowing them to be part of our community what i mean by that is allowing to get comfortable with somali girls we should be harsh about this like south asians and not be tolerable.
Be like south somalis its only the idoor that want jamaicans to run trains them

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Be like south somalis its only the idoor that want jamaicans to run trains them
i dont know anything about idoors im ogaden. Its the parents to be blamed who can blame the girls if they come from bad or unstrict household?

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
i dont know anything about idoors im ogaden. Its the parents to be blamed who can blame the girls if they come from bad or unstrict household?
Nah, if the girl wants to f*ck every ajnabi she sees, then thats on her. Aint no parents fault. Father working all day, tired when home. Mother taking care of multiple siblings

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Nah, if the girl wants to f*ck every ajnabi she sees, then thats on her. Aint no parents fault. Father working all day, tired when home. Mother taking care of multiple siblings
lol that still isnt an excuse you can still balance your busy lifestyle. And it gets to show they did not raise them to be good children if they go out of their way in chasing men. The years where girls go corrupt is during their mid teens like 16/17 they should have monitered them harder those age years.

Somali girls crave attention and they easily buss it open if you kawaalis them properly that’s why nighas make tweets like this ...

Isaaqs (large portion of UK Somalis) don't have as much Bantuphobia as Southies.

Lol, what a load of horseshit. I only know a couple of girls who married madow reverts (one was even a ex-player with children all over the place) and they were all Marexan, Majerteen and dhulo. Idoor may have a few forsaken souls, but it's Jaberti women who lead the pack in ajnabi-love.:mjlol:

God bless Hawiye girls, they don't chase after ajnabis.:salute:

Apollo

VIP
Lol, what a load of horseshit. I only know a couple of girls who married madow reverts (one was even a ex-player with children all over the place) and they were all Marexan, Majerteen and dhulo. Idoor may have a few forsaken souls, but it's Jaberti women who lead the pack in ajnabi-love.:mjlol:

God bless Hawiye girls, they don't chase after ajnabis.:salute:

The US which is more Southie and Darod skewed barely intermarry or convert AAs. They all laugh and look down at AAs. Similar in mainland Europe and the Gulf to a lesser extent.

The UK which is more Northie and Isaaq skewed look up to Afro-Caribbeans and intermarry + convert them en mass.

#SuugoScience

The US which is more Southie and Darod skewed barely intermarry or convert AAs. They all laugh and look down at AAs. Similar in mainland Europe and the Gulf to a lesser extent.

The UK which is more Northie and Isaaq skewed look up to Afro-Caribbeans and intermarry + convert them en mass.

#SuugoScience

Wrong. The intermarriage was between the old Isaaq Seamen and British women in the 50s, 60s and 70s.

The UK has increasingly become mixed due to the new batch of refugees from a in the late 90s and early 2000s. Plus all the Eurotrash from Scandinavia/Holland/Germany who arrived in the early 2000s to UK for some unknown reasons - a lot of whom were Darood and Hawiye. I'd say the Isaaq is no longer the majority in UK.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
lol that still isnt an excuse you can still balance your busy lifestyle. And it gets to show they did not raise them to be good children if they go out of their way in chasing men. The years where girls go corrupt is during their mid teens like 16/17 they should have monitered them harder those age years.
If the girls have curfews, and don't get as much attention as they need does not equal to fucking every single guy they see. No one lets a teen leave their house in the middle of the night. They go all crazy during uni, that's when they get the reputation for being so easy to shag.

They have no one but themselves to blame. You can't blame a parent for their actions. Women mature earlier than men, they have the capability to choose. They choose to do that, thus, their fault. You shouldn't make excuses for people.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Wrong. The intermarriage was between the old Isaaq Seamen and British women in the 50s, 60s and 70s.

The UK has increasingly become mixed due to the new batch of refugees from a in the late 90s and early 2000s. Plus all the Eurotrash from Scandinavia/Holland/Germany who arrived in the early 2000s to UK for some unknown reasons - a lot of whom were Darood and Hawiye. I'd say the Isaaq is no longer the majority in UK.
Isaaq are for sure the majority, stop lying and take your L happily.

Apollo

VIP

Isaaq s created British Somali culture, which is more tolerant of intermarrying and converting with the Bantu race.

Your tribe is the Somali Leitkultur of the UK. Accept this suugo fact.

Muji

VIP
Guys I’ve done my research and called up my contacts in London, they were able to tell me who has been converting these Jamaican criminals and sending them to our girls. The person uses this forum, he is darood and his name is..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Guys I’ve done my research and called up my contacts in London, they were able to tell me who has been converting these Jamaican criminals and sending them to our girls. The person uses this forum, he is darood and his name is..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't need to set somali girls up they are doing fine getting with men from various races whether its the marriage lists in most mosques in england somali girls would go to an predominantly asian and arab mosques and they would write we dont want a somali man so then any new revert is given a somali girl cause they're in abundance and ready to marry whoever aslong as he ain't somali.

The ones who are not practising muslims are even easier you will find them in most clubs or house parties giving head for a shot of Hennessy its a sad state of affairs but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts