Jamaican revert says 9/10 Somalis convert non-Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as long you are Muslim xalimo is down.
Your characteristics, credit scores, and the fact that you can’t find a job because of your criminal history don’t matter to a matter:mybusiness:
Your credit score won't stop you from getting thrown on your face in nar if you die upon defiant kufr.

(Sahih International)
Whoever should desire the immediate - We hasten for him from it what We will to whom We intend. Then We have made for him Hell, which he will [enter to] burn, censured and banished.

-Sura Al-Isra', Ayah 18

Muji

VIP
Your credit score won't stop you from getting thrown on your face in nar if you die upon defiant kufr.

(Sahih International)
Whoever should desire the immediate - We hasten for him from it what We will to whom We intend. Then We have made for him Hell, which he will [enter to] burn, censured and banished.

-Sura Al-Isra', Ayah 18

Musliman I know you think this is giving good dawah but telling people they are lower than spit and that they are going to be thrown on their face doesn’t warm people to message you are trying to spread.

Threats and insults will not get you anywhere, try reason and logic x

Musliman I know you think this is giving good dawah but telling people they are lower than spit and that they are going to be thrown on their face doesn’t warm people to message you are trying to spread.

Threats and insults will not get you anywhere, try reason and logic x
Youre belittling people of Islam based on their nationality and culture that they can't control

So I'll let you know whay Allah says about them versus you

It's not dawah its a report
A convicted Jamaican muslim has more valor than a somali atheist in the eyes of Allah...whoever disagrees is a fasiq or kaffir

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
We have many somali taxi drivers in UK that's how Tony Blair sister converted. Plus we are open with our religion no wonder people learn islam from us

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yes let’s welcome the lowest of the low, who have been rejected by their own community because of their criminality in to our folds whilst we kick our own Somali people for being from the wrong tribe or for being gay.

Hey Knowles,

I am a big believer in second chances, Islam has saved so many people who took the wrong path and were crying for help. They filled the void in their life and now have a purpose in living. May god look after them :)

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Isaaq are for sure the majority, stop lying and take your L happily.

Isaaq aren't the majority anymore due to large scale southern immigration. They were definitely the majority in the '90s and early 2000s But not anymore. Today they are definitely the plurality (single largest clan) in the UK.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And why don’t Somali women respect Somalia men? Why would they rather marry some thug who came out of prison for armed robbery than marry a farax?
Women are hypergamous in nature, its due to somali men not providing security for them in their own land in somalia which is still till this day gripped by anarchy and chaos.

Most families in the diaspora are from single parent homes due to the government giving women incentives to get rid of the father, divorce courts and family courts are bias due to the inherently gynocentric, the modern western femist west in general.

Theres wisdom beind why a man is required to give a girl away instead of a female, a Somali girl once got married to a nigerian guy out here in the united kingdom and one of the ladies doing the buraanbuur boasted about how the girl was given to the guy for free, the girl didn't have her father in her life.

You should ask a somali girl why they despise somali guys put it this way you won't be hard pressed to find some.

Muji

VIP
Women are hypergamous in nature, its due to somali men not providing security for them in their own land in somalia which is still till this day gripped by anarchy and chaos.

Most families in the diaspora are from single parent homes due to the government giving women incentives to get rid of the father, divorce courts and family courts are bias due to the inherently gynocentric, the modern western femist west in general.

Theres wisdom beind why a man is required to give a girl away instead of a female, a Somali girl once got married to a nigerian guy out here in the united kingdom and one of the ladies doing the buraanbuur boasted about how the girl was given to the guy for free, the girl didn't have her father in her life.

You should ask a somali girl why they despise somali guys put it this way you won't be hard pressed to find some.

Really?

So you fail to mention the many men who leave their families?

What about the lack of good Somali men out there?

As long as long you are Muslim xalimo is down.
Your characteristics, credit scores, and the fact that you can’t find a job because of your criminal history don’t matter to a Xalimo:mybusiness:

@Jennifer

Would a Habesha woman ever go to the Mosque/Church and ask to get married for an apple? Or is that just us?

I heard that Habesha women are very cultured and that they only go for a non Habesha if they're getting some serious money.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Jennifer

Would a Habesha woman ever go to the Mosque/Church and ask to get married for an apple? Or is that just us?

I heard that Habesha women are very cultured and that they only go for a non Habesha if they're getting some serious money.
No. We go for men with good credit and well paying jobs. I don’t blame Xalimos I blame their fathers for not building their daughters’s confidence and self esteem. As long as he is Muslim won’t pay the bills. My father would disown me if I bring an ex con with no future home. Reverts become Muslim because they get an obedient woman with low self esteem and little side gigs such as selling Koran books infront of the mosques and giving dawah to naive xalimos.

No. We go for men with good credit and well paying jobs. I don’t blame Xalimos I blame their fathers for not building their daughters’s confidence and self esteem. As long as he is Muslim won’t pay the bills. My father would disown me if I bring an ex con with no future home. Reverts become Muslim because they get an obedient woman with low self esteem and little side gigs such as selling Koran books infront of the mosques and giving dawah to naive xalimos.

I knew that already @Jennifer because I've never seen Habesha woman do that. In fact they are quite reserved and very classy.

Do you think that it's all down to just self esteem? Are there not other factors that may play a role? Would you argue of the possibility of something inherent?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Really?

So you fail to mention the many men who leave their families?

What about the lack of good Somali men out there?
The system is gynocentric especially the family courts and divorce courts.

If a woman is given incentives feom tge government like free health care, schooling, rent, security..then why does a woman need a man in the house? Most somali households are no different than carribean and african american households theres no father in the house.

I have witnessed so many good fathers who cant see their children cause of the family courts clear bias against fathers.

If a woman can have the kids and kick the father out while getting alimony and childcare allowance on top of that have the government give them free healthcare and child support a womanreally hasn't got no need to keep the father of her kidsaround thats why most somali homes in tge diaspora are single parent homes.

Due to the feminist nature of the system more somali women can't resist the allure of living an independent life.

There are some absentee fathers who Are grappling with the horrific civil war and are still traumatised but they're a small minority.

Many women use tge kids against their fathers, use the system so that the fathers can never see his children while poisoning the kids against their fathers by telling them he didnt care about them thats why he chose to not be in their lives.

I know of good somali fathers who have been forbidden to see their kids or even come within a mile radius all because their mother said the father threatened her life, no evidence due to gynocentrism the courts always take tge ladies word for it after all fathers are disposable and mothers are infalible in this modern feminist European system.

The system is gynocentric especially the family courts and divorce courts.

If a woman is given incentives feom tge government like free health care, schooling, rent, security..then why does a woman need a man in the house? Most somali households are no different than carribean and african american households theres no father in the house.

I have witnessed so many good fathers who cant see their children cause of the family courts clear bias against fathers.

If a woman can have the kids and kick the father out while getting alimony and childcare allowance on top of that have the government give them free healthcare and child support a womanreally hasn't got no need to keep the father of her kidsaround thats why most somali homes in tge diaspora are single parent homes.

Due to the feminist nature of the system more somali women can't resist the allure of living an independent life.

There are some absentee fathers who Are grappling with the horrific civil war and are still traumatised but they're a small minority.

Many women use tge kids against their fathers, use the system so that the fathers can never see his children while poisoning the kids against their fathers by telling them he didnt care about them thats why he chose to not be in their lives.

I know of good somali fathers who have been forbidden to see their kids or even come within a mile radius all because their mother said the father threatened her life, no evidence due to gynocentrism the courts always take tge ladies word for it after all fathers are disposable and mothers are infalible in this modern feminist European system.

Very informative and beneficial post. I concur.

It’s true that 90% of the time when a revert wants a wife, he goes for a Somali :francis:
Arab and Asian girls are much harder get. Especially arab, its practically impossible

World

VIP
It’s true that 90% of the time when a revert wants a wife, he goes for a Somali :francis:
Arab and Asian girls are much harder get. Especially arab, its practically impossible
It’s one thing that makes me ashamed of being a Somali from the UK :francis:

Any revert who says the shahada has hundreds of Somali women flocking towards him. And all he has to pay for is an apple. Then in a year he divorces her and chooses another concubine.

But when an Arab/Pakistanis marry reverts, they always talk about how much it was a struggle, and the reverts they marry aren’t madow ex convicts, but middle class white established professionals who pay £10-20k in mehr.

It’s one thing that makes me ashamed of being a Somali from the UK :francis:

Any revert who says the shahada has hundreds of Somali women flocking towards him. And all he has to pay for is an apple. Then in a year he divorces her and chooses another concubine.

But when an Arab/Pakistanis marry reverts, they always talk about how much it was a struggle, and the reverts they marry aren’t madow ex convicts, but middle class white established professionals who pay £10-20k in mehr.

Somali girls are the easiest option for someone who isn't part of the higher echelons of society. You can't blame the reverts. I mean it's either a Somali girl or stay single and have to work and pay a lot for an Asian/Arab woman.

World

VIP
Somali girls are the easiest option for someone who isn't part of the higher echelons of society. You can't blame the reverts. I mean it's either a Somali girl or stay single and have to work and pay a lot for an Asian/Arab woman.
Nah I wasn’t blaming them. I guess the barrel of the bottom of all races have to settle down eventually and produce offspring, it’s human nature. And obviously the women of their own races/ethnicity, or Arab, Pakistani women are out of their calibre. Unfortunately, it seems that Somali women are their insurance plan if everything else fails or until they’re able to higher their SMV and get access to better women.

Nah I wasn’t blaming them. I guess the barrel of the bottom of all races have to settle down eventually and produce offspring, it’s human nature. And obviously the women of their own races/ethnicity, or Arab, Pakistani women are out of their calibre. Unfortunately, it seems that Somali women are their insurance plan if everything else fails or until they’re able to higher their SMV and get better women.

It's the nature of the beast dude. The life cycle will continue especially when all the male bird has to do is 'whistle' to receive the 'swarm'

:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts