Jamaican revert says 9/10 Somalis convert non-Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP

And Somali twitter starts booty clapping as usual. Seeing as reverts are usually ex-criminals and gingers, I’m disappointed that we have such a close relationship with them. I wonder which qabil is converting them

Thread includes buzzwords:
Jamaican
Convert
Religion
Somali twitter
Qabil

This should be a 6+ page thread

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

And Somali twitter starts booty clapping as usual. Seeing as reverts are usually ex-criminals and gingers, I’m disappointed that we have such a close relationship with them. I wonder which qabil is converting them

Jamaican
Convert
Religion
Somali twitter
Qabil

First time I'm agreeing with you.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mashallah, I really enjoy positive posts like that tweet. Somalis are indeed very welcoming people even though we get a bad rep at times. :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Jamaican
Convert
Religion
Somali twitter
Qabil

I wish the survey would expound on WHY they converted.

Cough Cough.......access to Xalimo rose

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
He is just in love with Xaliimos couchie. Xaliimo is in love with his nappy hair and big nose. We know the drill.

Jamaican
Convert
Religion
Somali twitter
Qabil

You should be disappointed in yourself for being racist and qabilist at the same time. Dadka ha ku mashqulin.

VIP
Screenshot_20180515-055242.jpg

Cheap and clean xalimos are number 1 option for a convict. Emberassing.

Muslim girls of other ethnecities wouldn't even come to a convicts mind.

World

VIP
This is BS statistic. Somalis in the UK don’t even make up 5 % of the Muslim population, so how can we be responsible for 9/10 of revert conversions? We are absolutely insignificant.

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Why do yall obsesss so much about somali women and who they date or marry?
Somali women with their bigass 5heads, and bucktooth are clapped and even a white ginger, basement dwelling incel would even f*ck her.
Have some self respect and stop obsessing over these women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts