Jamaican revert says 9/10 Somalis convert non-Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is such a thing, Somali diasporas tend to ape each other and Isaaqs started the ''muh ummah'' culture in the UK.

Blame Somali culture, not us. Isaaq have nothing to do with your daughters using the diin as an excuse for miscegenation.:kanyeshrug:

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
We Hawiyes don't let any bantu or ajnabi disrespect us. Same with Isaaqs tbh. the only weak and cuck ridden Somalis are Darood.

Muji

VIP
I don't need to set somali girls up they are doing fine getting with men from various races whether its the marriage lists in most mosques in england somali girls would go to an predominantly asian and arab mosques and they would write we dont want a somali man so then any new revert is given a somali girl cause they're in abundance and ready to marry whoever aslong as he ain't somali.

The ones who are not practising muslims are even easier you will find them in most clubs or house parties giving head for a shot of Hennessy its a sad state of affairs but it is what it is.

And why are these girls saying they don’t want a Somali guy?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
If the girls have curfews, and don't get as much attention as they need does not equal to fucking every single guy they see. No one lets a teen leave their house in the middle of the night. They go all crazy during uni, that's when they get the reputation for being so easy to shag.

They have no one but themselves to blame. You can't blame a parent for their actions. Women mature earlier than men, they have the capability to choose. They choose to do that, thus, their fault. You shouldn't make excuses for people.
I stil stand with what i said not saying the girls are not to be blamed but the main contributor to this mess are the so called parents and how they parent their children them turning out like hoes means the parents never loved them or cared for them simple.

Apollo

VIP
Blame Somali culture, not us. Isaaq have nothing to do with your daughters using the diin as an excuse for miscegenation.:kanyeshrug:

Recently met some Somali entrepreneurs from Zambia & Zimbabwe. They were incredibly anti-''muh ummah'' and apparently no Isaaqs live there. :siilaanyolaugh:

Accept it, your tribe is the most cucked out of the main tribes. :pachah1:

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Recently met some Somali entrepreneurs from Zambia & Zimbabwe. They were incredibly anti-''muh ummah'' and apparently no Isaaqs live there. :siilaanyolaugh:

Accept it, your tribe is the most cucked out of the main tribes. :pachah1:
what's your clan bro?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And why are these girls saying they don’t want a Somali guy?
if you don't respect your own men then what majes you think men from various races will respect you if you dont respect yourself?

Most somali girls Who get married through the mosque marriage system marry without their families blessing and those guys of various races use them as concubines they will marry one use her for a few months then marry another xalimo cause they haven't got a male guardian so they are easier to take advantage of.

Then you expect somali guys to respect somali girls in the diaspora, its comical.

Muji

VIP
if you don't respect your own men then what majes you think men from various races will respect you if you dont respect yourself?

Most somali girls Who get married through the mosque marriage system marry without their families blessing and those guys of various races use them as concubines they will marry one use her for a few months then marry another xalimo cause they haven't got a male guardian so they are easier to take advantage of.

Then you expect somali guys to respect somali girls in the diaspora, its comical.

And why don’t Somali women respect Somalia men? Why would they rather marry some thug who came out of prison for armed robbery than marry a farax?

Low IQ + Lack of social skills + Cucked Wadaads selling a Salafist Utopia about why converts are special + Bad parenting examples + Somali virgin demand = Xalimos run to AC converts .

You can’t treat your children like robots then expect them to make rational decisions in later life . Father irrationally marries a second wife , abandons family or is rarely there . No one has ever spoken to these young about relationships . Mother is always stressed and conditions daughters to subconsciously believe Somali men are failures . { enters former roadman quoting Surah in broken Arabic to charm self -hating , attention -seeking , low self esteem -airhead-basement dweller ).

This is on the decline though as most of these marriages fail .Some Xalimos learn the hardway when the pious convert karate kicks them and returns to the roadside , then they wake up and smell the chicken.

Muji

VIP
Low IQ + Lack of social skills + Cucked Wadaads selling a Salafist Utopia about why converts are special + Bad parenting examples + Somali virgin demand = Xalimos run to AC converts .

You can’t treat your children like robots then expect them to make rational decisions in later life . Father irrationally marries a second wife , abandons family or is rarely there . No one has ever spoken to these young about relationships . Mother is always stressed and conditions daughters to subconsciously believe Somali men are failures . { enters former roadman quoting Surah in broken Arabic to charm self -hating , attention -seeking , low self esteem -airhead-basement dweller ).

This is on the decline though as most of these marriages fail .Some Xalimos learn the hardway when the pious convert karate kicks them and returns to the roadside , then they wake up and smell the chicken.

Sensible and thoughtful answer
:bell:

You do know you’re on somalispot right?
:gucciwhat:

Why do yall obsesss so much about somali women and who they date or marry?
Somali women with their bigass 5heads, and bucktooth are clapped and even a white ginger, basement dwelling incel would even f*ck her.
Have some self respect and stop obsessing over these women.

I think that these women need to know if there is a chance of the person's intentions being incorrect as it affects. As for who they actually decide to marry, that's their business.

Sensible and thoughtful answer
:bell:

You do know you’re on somalispot right?
:gucciwhat:
Having said that , people ultimately chose the bed they lie in . I don’t believe Faraxs are so bad that running to low class people is a better option . They shouldn’t complain once they find the grass is often not greener on the other side .

Wrong. The intermarriage was between the old Isaaq Seamen and British women in the 50s, 60s and 70s.

The UK has increasingly become mixed due to the new batch of refugees from a in the late 90s and early 2000s. Plus all the Eurotrash from Scandinavia/Holland/Germany who arrived in the early 2000s to UK for some unknown reasons - a lot of whom were Darood and Hawiye. I'd say the Isaaq is no longer the majority in UK.
Could be true, they aren't the majority in my city but I have been told that Cardiff,Liverpool and London are dominated by isaaq.

Muji

VIP
Having said that , people ultimately chose the bed they lie in . I don’t believe Faraxs are so bad that running to low class people is a better option . They shouldn’t complain once they find the grass is often not greener on the other side .

I may not always sing the praises of Somali men.

But I would rather stay single for the rest of my life than entertain a roadman akhi convert.

I may not always sing the praises of Somali men.

But I would rather stay single for the rest of my life than entertain a roadman akhi convert.
You're an atheist
So his spit has more worth than you
In this life and akhira
(Sahih International)
And if you ask them, they will surely say, "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?"

-Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 65

Muji

VIP
You're an atheist
So his spit has more worth than you
In this life and akhira
(Sahih International)
And if you ask them, they will surely say, "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?"

-Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 65

Ok Musliman if that’s what you want to believe lol..

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
As long as long you are Muslim xalimo is down.
Your characteristics, credit scores, and the fact that you can’t find a job because of your criminal history don’t matter to a Xalimo:mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending