Its really hard being religious, young, and horny.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
full

Oh word?

damn!!!
i am old and wise and this bit of wisdom i have come across is legit,
female sexuality is a powerful force, its akin to a force of nature like a tornado, or a storm or a tectonic plate movement.
once a woman is aroused all hell breaks loose.
we incorrectly believe men are more horny than women,
yes we tend to like sticking it into any and every hole we can find.

but women are better at deception , they want it more than we do,
and want much more of it..

society is harsher on women thats why...

but things have changed, these days.

i few years ago before i was married, i remember working late with this woman,
we had a bit of a break and had tea...
suddenly beyond my wildest expectation she asked me casually,
would you like a shag?

i said hell yeah!!!

and we had a 2 hour long sex marathon in the office at 11pm , while everyone was away...
i came 3 times and she still wanted another go...

bloody succubi!!

Abaayo just order a nice strap on Amazon :trumpsmirk: Who needs a Farax
every halimo needs a faraax .a dildo cant hit it up in multiple positions in one ceeb session,youd be suprised of how many positions there are and how flexible every women can get .use your imagination and you would know what im talking about .

Tr
every halimo needs a faraax .a dildo cant hit it up in multiple positions in one ceeb session,youd be suprised of how many positions there are and how flexible every women can get .use your imagination and you would know what im talking about .

True. I'll just control myself now and wait to marry my Faarax. Then I'll let loose, with no inhibitions.

VixR

Veritas
It's/you're...normal.

Just very, very, incredibly forthright to the point you've succeeded in scandalizing the socks off your audience here :icon lol:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
It's/you're...normal.

Just very, very, incredibly forthright to the point you've succeeded in scandalizing the socks off your audience here :icon lol:

Welcome back :salute: i used to read your posts before i signed up.:mjpls:

Does anyone know how to tell which guy has a higher libido vs. someone with a lower one? Without doing like ... test runs, or anything haram. Its my biggest fear to have mismatched libidos with someone.

SumMo

very lowkey
Does anyone know how to tell which guy has a higher libido vs. someone with a lower one? Without doing like ... run tests or anything haram. Its my biggest fear to have mismatched libidos with someone.
You could just ask the guy as you are getting to know him..:rolleyes:

World

VIP
So give me examples on how I should word my questions. And consider the fact that I'm only considering religious guys that pray 5 times a day.
If he’s religious he may think that asking you about his libido is immodest like you might have experience or something.

What do you mean high libido tho, like twice a day or more? Low libido or sex drive men is actually not that common, so you must have bad luck if you end up with one.
High libido meaning 4-5 times a week sessions, with affection everyday. I'd also be down to going down for him everyday, so it's not so much about me (since during sex I read online that guys end up doing more than half of the work). I'd be down for sex everyday, but unless I'm a stay at home wife (which I don't want to be) I doubt I'd have the time.

Trending

Latest posts