Its really hard being religious, young, and horny.

I'm a girl FWIW. Sex crosses my mind everyday. I can't wait to get married in my last year of college. Sometimes I wish I lived back in the Prophets pbuh time, because then I could have been married whenever and have sex the halal way.

I don't know what I'm looking to gain from posting this. Sexual frustration makes you do odd things. I just want reassurance that their is a Faarax out there who will be willing to do the deed with his wife everyday. Islam doesn't gauruntee that a woman will be taken care of by her spouse no matter what the way it does for men. So, like, what if my husband starts neglecting me after the honeymoon phase? I can't just divorce him so easily. I also can't do polygamy as a woman. I think I would fall into semi depression.

What a bizarre thing to be worried about. If anything, the guys wants sex more than the woman so you have nothing to worry about.

OT, but I'm starting to see a trend of horny xalimos in the west. Is it something in the waters over here? What happened to femininity and propriety?

Bring back Pharaonic circumcision. Our ancestors were wise.:wow1:

I'm a girl FWIW. Sex crosses my mind everyday. I can't wait to get married in my last year of college. Sometimes I wish I lived back in the Prophets pbuh time, because then I could have been married whenever and have sex the halal way.

I don't know what I'm looking to gain from posting this. Sexual frustration makes you do odd things. I just want reassurance that their is a Faarax out there who will be willing to do the deed with his wife everyday. Islam doesn't gauruntee that a woman will be taken care of by her spouse no matter what the way it does for men. So, like, what if my husband starts neglecting me after the honeymoon phase? I can't just divorce him so easily. I also can't do polygamy as a woman. I think I would fall into semi depression.
Abaayo I do not think that it is wise to marry because of lust. Marriage is a heavy decision. Plus you want to marry young? Intercourse will result in a child, are you willing to take care of the child at that age. Are you in the Uk, or are you talking about university when referring to college.
Prince Abubu circumcision is no joke.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Fawk it get married sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do worry about the consequences when it comes:trumpsmirk:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Subhana’Allah qooqh badanaa. :ileycry:

Make dua Allah reduces your sexdrive because getting married for sex is a bad idea. Live your life and be happy, don’t mess up your life by getting married young.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Abaayo I do not think that it is wise to marry because of lust. Marriage is a heavy decision. Plus you want to marry young? Intercourse will result in a child, are you willing to take care of the child at that age. Are you in the Uk, or are you talking about university when referring to college.
Its her last year of college people marry young all the time it's no big deal nobody said she has to have kids right away sexual frustration is dangerous it can drive you crazy and lead to many haram acts trying to get some or getting some its sunnah to marry especially in youth its completing half your deen only advice to the sister find a good man not just the first guy that comes knocking

Its her last year of college people marry young all the time it's no big deal nobody said she has to have kids right away sexual frustration is dangerous it can drive you crazy and lead to many haram acts trying to get some or getting some its sunnah to marry especially in youth its completing half your deen only advice to the sister find a good man not just the first guy that comes knocking
You are completely right. May allah bless OP with a good man.
However marriages these days are short and stressful. At such a young age she will have financial issues and so on. I just hope OP knows the negative aspects to this. But I agree, in this case the positives outweigh the negatives.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Sex shouldn't be the biggest factor in marriage, try worrying about if you meet the right Farax or if you are ready for such a commitment. Nothing wrong about sex being an important part but it really sounds like you are just super horny and just want to get laid.

Get a hobby maybe?? :ayaanswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What a bizarre thing to be worried about. If anything, the guys wants sex more than the woman so you have nothing to worry about.

OT, but I'm starting to see a trend of horny xalimos in the west. Is it something in the waters over here? What happened to femininity and propriety?

Females were always horny.

This is a great myth and one that has its roots in traditions outside the Muslim one. Allah knows it permeates our works. The famous scholar of the 5th century AH, Ibn Hazm wrote this:

"I hear many people say, "Complete subjugation to the passions is found only among men, and not among women." I never cease to wonder at this assertion. My own unwavering opinion is, that men and women are exactly equal in their inclination towards these two things. The man does not exist who, having been offered the love of a pretty woman a long time, and there being no obstacle to prevent him, will not fall into Satan's net, will not be seduced by sin, and will not be excited by desire and led astray by lust. Similarly there is no woman who, if invited by a man in the same circumstances, will not surrender to him in the end; it is the absolute law and inescapable decree of destiny."

Ibn Hazm grew up in the palaces of Spain, surrounded by women for the initial period of his life. I’m almost positive he’s the only scholar of his caliber who has had that much interaction with women. He's one of the few who understood female sexuality and did trivialize it. He did not believe in many of the myths that other scholars did. He says if it were not for the prohibition on exposing sins, he would have written about the conversations women have amongst themselves. Conversations, according to him, which would completely stun men who think that women do not have strong sexual desires. He’s also very frank in how man and women act:

>And I will describe something to you that you see with your own eyes: and that is that I have never seen a woman in any place who senses that a man is looking at or listening to her, except that she begins to gesture in a way that she not normally gesture, and begins to make remarks the likes of which she was not making before, and you would see her pay more attention to how she articulates her words and how she varies her postures – in an obvious and non-subtle manner. Men do the same thing if they sense the presence of women."

You guys have misunderstood. Look at my title. I'm not getting married anytime soon because I know I'm not ready and would only want to because of lust. My post is about sexual frustration while trying to do things the right way. I can marry a guy right now to fulfill my desires but I know I have to develop first myself, establish my education, and set up myself for success so when I graduate I can get married. What I'm complaining about is that currently it's still not easy. My friends are seeing guys (although they refuse to call them boyfriends). I'm a bit jealous because I crave that company, but know it's wrong.

I’ve been looking for you al the time. I’ll provide you with 50 goats and 25 camels. Will you marry me?

Sheesh, you're talking like I'm uneducated. I know sex results in children. But there is something callled contraceptives of different sorts that people everywhere use. And I'm in the US, so college in like a 4 year University.

If I ended up getting a child despite using contraceptives and being aware of the my ovulating weeks, than I would be prepared then to take care of it. I'm not getting married now though, like I mentioned.

You guys have misunderstood. Look at my title. I'm not getting married anytime soon because I know I'm not ready and would only want to because of lust. My post is about sexual frustration while trying to do things the right way. I can marry a guy right now to fulfill my desires but I know I have to develop first myself, establish my education, and set up myself for success so when I graduate I can get married. What I'm complaining about is that currently it's still not easy. My friends are seeing guys (although they refuse to call them boyfriends). I'm a bit jealous because I crave that company, but know it's wrong.
Sheesh, you're talking like I'm uneducated. I know sex results in children. But there is something callled contraceptives of different sorts that people everywhere use. And I'm in the US, so college in like a 4 year University.

If I ended up getting a child despite using contraceptives and being aware of the my ovulating weeks, than I would be prepared then to take care of it. I'm not getting married now though, like I mentioned.
I’m so sorry :russ:
When you said last year of college I though you meant High school. So I thought to myself why does a 17 yr old girl want to marry. Since you’re graduating, you’ll have to only wait a few years until you become a professional with a stable job inshallah may allah bless you with a marriage.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

That gave me weird boner.

:damedamn:

It's good, although I'm not sure how you confused high school with college. Do you live outside of North America?
Haha college in the uk is where 16-18 yr olds go. Maybe your sexual frustration is because of the environment you’re in, do you have any male friends? You mentioned your friends were seeing boys, are they intimate with them?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
You are completely right. May allah bless OP with a good man.
However marriages these days are short and stressful. At such a young age she will have financial issues and so on. I just hope OP knows the negative aspects to this. But I agree, in this case the positives outweigh the negatives.

With marriage comes rizq. If you communicate with your future spouse about the financial situation and have faith in Allaah everything will be ok in shaa Allah.

Sex shouldn't be the biggest factor in marriage, try worrying about if you meet the right Farax or if you are ready for such a commitment. Nothing wrong about sex being an important part but it really sounds like you are just super horny and just want to get laid.

Get a hobby maybe?? :ayaanswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get where she is coming from. Sex is a natural thing and just like men, women also have this natural desire to have sex. Getting a hobby will not take these feelings away.

Females were always horny.

This is a great myth and one that has its roots in traditions outside the Muslim one. Allah knows it permeates our works. The famous scholar of the 5th century AH, Ibn Hazm wrote this:

"I hear many people say, "Complete subjugation to the passions is found only among men, and not among women." I never cease to wonder at this assertion. My own unwavering opinion is, that men and women are exactly equal in their inclination towards these two things. The man does not exist who, having been offered the love of a pretty woman a long time, and there being no obstacle to prevent him, will not fall into Satan's net, will not be seduced by sin, and will not be excited by desire and led astray by lust. Similarly there is no woman who, if invited by a man in the same circumstances, will not surrender to him in the end; it is the absolute law and inescapable decree of destiny."

Ibn Hazm grew up in the palaces of Spain, surrounded by women for the initial period of his life. I’m almost positive he’s the only scholar of his caliber who has had that much interaction with women. He's one of the few who understood female sexuality and did trivialize it. He did not believe in many of the myths that other scholars did. He says if it were not for the prohibition on exposing sins, he would have written about the conversations women have amongst themselves. Conversations, according to him, which would completely stun men who think that women do not have strong sexual desires. He’s also very frank in how man and women act:

>And I will describe something to you that you see with your own eyes: and that is that I have never seen a woman in any place who senses that a man is looking at or listening to her, except that she begins to gesture in a way that she not normally gesture, and begins to make remarks the likes of which she was not making before, and you would see her pay more attention to how she articulates her words and how she varies her postures – in an obvious and non-subtle manner. Men do the same thing if they sense the presence of women."

Let me guess, you're a salafi? Sex and marriage seems to be a big preoccupation among salafis. Focus on your studies and try to vent out that extra energy and urges on physical exercise. Then when yoyou' got your education out of the way, approach your parents about marriage ans let them know youre ready. Trust me, after studying/working all day and working out at the gym after, you won't have the energy for sexual thoughts.

Sex is a perk of marriage, it's not the reason for marriage. Somalis seem to forget that, and that's why our divorce rates are through the roof.

Trending