Its really hard being religious, young, and horny.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm a girl FWIW. Sex crosses my mind everyday. I can't wait to get married in my last year of college. Sometimes I wish I lived back in the Prophets pbuh time, because then I could have been married whenever and have sex the halal way.

I don't know what I'm looking to gain from posting this. Sexual frustration makes you do odd things. I just want reassurance that their is a Faarax out there who will be willing to do the deed with his wife everyday. Islam doesn't gauruntee that a woman will be taken care of by her spouse no matter what the way it does for men. So, like, what if my husband starts neglecting me after the honeymoon phase? I can't just divorce him so easily. I also can't do polygamy as a woman. I think I would fall into semi depression.

No comment.
5780.jpg

I'm a girl FWIW. Sex crosses my mind everyday. I can't wait to get married in my last year of college. Sometimes I wish I lived back in the Prophets pbuh time, because then I could have been married whenever and have sex the halal way.

I don't know what I'm looking to gain from posting this. Sexual frustration makes you do odd things. I just want reassurance that their is a Faarax out there who will be willing to do the deed with his wife everyday. Islam doesn't gauruntee that a woman will be taken care of by her spouse no matter what the way it does for men. So, like, what if my husband starts neglecting me after the honeymoon phase? I can't just divorce him so easily. I also can't do polygamy as a woman. I think I would fall into semi depression.
Your going to get childish, immature, disgusting replies regarding this post. As a woman I can tell you what your feeling is normal. We all have needs, both women and men. You just have to control yourself. Remember even when you do become a wife, your partner will not be everything you wish or imagined they would be. Intimacy is more than just laying with someone in bed. If you and your future spouse have a real deep connection then it will show in every aspect. Being affectionate, saying I love you, showing appreciation towards one another , and respecting each other are just a few ways to demonstrate how much you care for them. When you have that in a marriage the intimacy in the bedroom will be amazing. But remember there are a lot of men who dont think of the women during sex. They are just worried about reaching their end game and then they are finished meanwhile you still arent done yet . So just be mindful, and express to your spouse what you like, what you want to try and what feels good or doesnt feel good. For now dont get distracted by your feeling and desires. Stay strong.

Trending