Its really hard being religious, young, and horny.

The curse of the hughly sexualized beast system in tge West is their against circumcision and Early marriage. It will result in such behaviors.

Alxamdullilah I will be raising my daughter in a wholesome environment,

university is a fraud (scam) to siphon your money, ruin your children and program them to become godless atheists.

So basically you're a drop out from uni, correct?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Maybe you should start exploring your own body first and learn what works for you.
All this sex talk all day make me want to loose a nut , on top of that I am chewing high grade khat from your homeland and strong Kush from the Californian valley,

anyone close nearby Columbus OH should honestly DM , I make sure they have good time before I selft satisfy my self.:lolbron:

High libido meaning 4-5 times a week sessions, with affection everyday. I'd also be down to going down for him everyday, so it's not so much about me (since during sex I read online that guys end up doing more than half of the work). I'd be down for sex everyday, but unless I'm a stay at home wife (which I don't want to be) I doubt I'd have the time.
Walal just let loose and get this supreme D not like the miskeen you trap will know anything unless you bait yourself out like a proper nacas.

Kawsar your thread is beginnning to sound like an ethnographic survey of sex among Somalis (Sex & de Somalis in ze Digital Age)...

Me thinks we've all been had.

Runta i noo sheeg huunoy: is this an anthropology 101 class project?

(Aan ooya ee albaabka ii xira)

:ileycry:

Last edited:
All this sex talk all day make me want to loose a nut , on top of that I am chewing high grade khat from your homeland and strong Kush from the Californian valley,

anyone close nearby Columbus OH should honestly DM , I make sure they have good time before I selft satisfy my self.:lolbron:

Nigga are you Mac minded by any chance ? You say retarded shit all the time just like him and you both are clearly alcoholics and you stay in columbus :hmm:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Fap my nigga

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So basically you're a drop out from uni, correct?
I dont believe in institutionalized dumb down education system which enslaves you to student loan debt.

I prefer to be self taught and I will be homeschooling my daughter inshallah

wars

Inhermouth
I'm a girl FWIW. Sex crosses my mind everyday. I can't wait to get married in my last year of college. Sometimes I wish I lived back in the Prophets pbuh time, because then I could have been married whenever and have sex the halal way.

I don't know what I'm looking to gain from posting this. Sexual frustration makes you do odd things. I just want reassurance that their is a Faarax out there who will be willing to do the deed with his wife everyday. Islam doesn't gauruntee that a woman will be taken care of by her spouse no matter what the way it does for men. So, like, what if my husband starts neglecting me after the honeymoon phase? I can't just divorce him so easily. I also can't do polygamy as a woman. I think I would fall into semi depression.

If you ever wanna f*ck! can I be the one you call?

Trending

Latest posts