Its really hard being religious, young, and horny.

World

VIP
High libido meaning 4-5 times a week sessions, with affection everyday. I'd also be down to going down for him everyday, so it's not so much about me (since during sex I read online that guys end up doing more than half of the work). I'd be down for sex everyday, but unless I'm a stay at home wife (which I don't want to be) I doubt I'd have the time.
4-5 times a week is not much, you would be hard pressed to find a guy that can’t match that. Most would want more maybe once or twice a day lol.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Kawsar Mustafa I'm sure the majority of Somali guys would be excited by the prospect of their wives showing them that much attention in the bedroom.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about sister.

@Kawsar Mustafa I'm sure the majority of Somali guys would be excited by the prospect of their wives showing them that much attention in the bedroom.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about sister.
Ok, I'm just going to focus on establishing myself as a person so I can get married as soon as possible. Thanks, I think I've finally gotten some closure today.

Cumar

VIP
Ok, I'm just going to focus on establishing myself as a person so I can get married as soon as possible. Thanks, I think I've finally gotten some closure today.

If you want marriage, I'd advise you to ask your Mom if she knows of any suitable Somali guys in your area looking to get married. A marriage with your parents involved at the outset will have the best chance of success. Don't fall for that "halal" dating nonsense because thats how you meet losers and you seem serious.

Inshallah it will all work out for you. Good Luck.

Does anyone know how to tell which guy has a higher libido vs. someone with a lower one? Without doing like ... test runs, or anything haram. Its my biggest fear to have mismatched libidos with someone.

A good way to figuring out if he has a healthy drive and a decent libido is examining his life style. Does he workout? Does he play sports ? How healthy is his meals ? These are indirectly good ways to figuring out if he can match you if you can’t drop the question straight up on him.

I would assume most religious guys would jump to conclusions that you are immodest if you ask that question so just be smart about it.

If you want marriage, I'd advise you to ask your Mom if she knows of any suitable Somali guys in your area looking to get married. A marriage with your parents involved at the outset will have the best chance of success. Don't fall for that "halal" dating nonsense because thats how you meet losers and you seem serious.

Inshallah it will all work out for you. Good Luck.
Inshaa Allah. I can't get married now because I'm finishing my first year at university. School is tough already. I really can't just get married just to have a guy to rub myself on. But inshaa Allah during my last year I'll tell my parents.

Inshaa Allah. I can't get married now because I'm finishing my first year at university. School is tough already. I really can't just get married just to have a guy to rub myself on. But inshaa Allah during my last year I'll tell my parents.

Only first year university??! I thought you were near graduation LOL.

Don’t worry if your mind isn’t occupied now it will be once you hit second year computer science and you are required to crank out more efficient code with proper algorithms. You won’t have time to think about men I promise you that lol.

Cumar

VIP

I agree, finish your degree. Start looking end of third year/beginning of your last year.

I used to see a nymphomaniac. She even masturbated more than me.
:faysalwtf:

I just don't have it in me to f*ck 4 times a day. I just don't. Not 7 days a week. That would be 28 hours a week of fucking. That's like a second job. Just thinking about it is exhausting.
L5Z9aDV.png

4-5 times a week is not much, you would be hard pressed to find a guy that can’t match that. Most would want more maybe once or twice a day lol.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but that shit ends after just a few months of marriage. Stop watching those silly movies and talk to real people about their real lives.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
So give me examples on how I should word my questions. And consider the fact that I'm only considering religious guys that pray 5 times a day.
Why would you want a prudish religious guy who doesn't even know where the kintir is located ? If you want a farah who pleases you a lot, eat your pussy to orgasm, let's you ride his face etc.. then you shouldn't consider a FOB or a religious farah.
just my 2 cent

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The curse of the hughly sexualized beast system in tge West is their against circumcision and Early marriage. It will result in such behaviors.

Alxamdullilah I will be raising my daughter in a wholesome environment,

university is a fraud (scam) to siphon your money, ruin your children and program them to become godless atheists.

Why would you want a prudish religious guy who doesn't even know where the kintir is located ? If you want a farah who pleases you a lot, eat your pussy to orgasm, let's you ride his face etc.. then you shouldn't consider a FOB or a religious farah.
just my 2 cent
@Hybrid I want a religious guy because I'm religious too?? As religious, and maybe a bit more, but not less. I don't want a FOB though. I'm very American. On first impression people think that I'm whitewashed when they first meet me. I don't think I could be compatible with a FOB. Plus, religious /= prude. I pray mostly 5 times a day and I memorized the Quran and all that but I'm far from being a prude.

Trending