Its really hard being religious, young, and horny.

my girl wants to tigh up her tube instead ,doctors won't let her .her cheeks and ass cheeks is making a gain :banderas:
not all women react to it the same .but yes some do gain weight .a little weight dont hurt no one .op must decide if she wants to be sexually frustrated or gain gain some pounds , and hope the pounds dont go straight to her calool

Miskiinta ka daa dee.

Hope she does not choke you in your sleep when she hits 200 pounds.

Miskiinata ka daa dee.

Hope she does not choke you in your sleep when she hits 200 pounds.
shes only like 150 pounds now and she been on it for a little bit over a year .i got a little experience in operating heavy equipment ,im sure ill be okai .if she gets to 200 we will get a California king size bed .much love for the concern saxibo

Don't f*ck up your life and your future kids life by having sex too early, finish school, get a stable life. And if you must, just masturbate.

But my life is already stable. I'm just contemplating if I could get married not now, but my last year at university. That's the earliest I've estimated that I could get married without it being only over lust.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
But my life is already stable. I'm just contemplating if I could get married not now, but my last year at university. That's the earliest I've estimated that I could get married without it being only over lust.
When I was virgin, I didnt have that much sexual frustrations because I didn't know that much about sex nor how good it was, but after I experimented the dopamine , I was hooked like an addict.
Without no sexual introduction there shouldn't be sexual feelings or frustrations, if you are not virgin then you should mess around honestly , you already broke your haymen and your stocks just dropped by 75%, why torture your self.
But if you are virgin, obviously someone introduced you to oral sex or anal which is what are craving for currently.:mjlol:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I can only speak from the viewpoint of a young Bosniak man that is single. Just like every man I feel the urge for animalistic sex with young and beautiful women. However, I believe it is OK (at least for men) to relieve pressure caused by not having sex through the act of masturbation. It is much better than to fornicate with a woman that is married or unmarried (zina) or to commit rape. :denzelnigga:

When I was virgin, I didnt have that much sexual frustrations because I didn't know that much about sex nor how good it was, but after I experimented the dopamine , I was hooked like an addict.
Without no sexual introduction there shouldn't be sexual feelings or frustrations, if you are not virgin then you should mess around honestly , you already broke your haymen and your stocks just dropped by 75%, why torture your self.
But if you are virgin, obviously someone introduced you to oral sex or anal which is what are craving for currently.:mjlol:
Why are you speaking bullshit, like I broke my hymen? Since when were virgins never horny?

I'm a girl FWIW. Sex crosses my mind everyday. I can't wait to get married in my last year of college. Sometimes I wish I lived back in the Prophets pbuh time, because then I could have been married whenever and have sex the halal way.

I don't know what I'm looking to gain from posting this. Sexual frustration makes you do odd things. I just want reassurance that their is a Faarax out there who will be willing to do the deed with his wife everyday. Islam doesn't gauruntee that a woman will be taken care of by her spouse no matter what the way it does for men. So, like, what if my husband starts neglecting me after the honeymoon phase? I can't just divorce him so easily. I also can't do polygamy as a woman. I think I would fall into semi depression.

Uh.... have you tried masterbating? hub is free. Marrying strictly out of lust will end in unhappiness. Find out what sexually pleases you in the safety of your room and it will make the process a lot easier.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why are you speaking bullshit, like I broke my hymen? Since when were virgins never horny?
I get horny all the time sometimes in awkward places but when that feelings comes I instantly think about other things to get my mind out of it, in a few minutes I am normal , but when i am at home by my self and that feeling crosses my mind , I intentionally get my self hyped and have good sessions of self satisfaction.
So don't motivate the hornynies or feed it and claim to be frustrated sexually.
So you telling me you just get horny with out putting fingers in there? You have to touch your self to get horny and keep being.:dabcasar:

Last edited:
Find out what sexually pleases you in the safety of your room and it will make the process a lot easier.

Ok, so I'm currently standing in the safety of my room doing kegels, and I now know what would please me. A husband who is willing to please me when I want it most of the time. Just have to wait 2-3 more years*sobs silently*

On a more serious note, I'm just going to be patient. It's really sad how society sets us up to not be able to get married successfully at a younger age.

Ok, so I'm currently standing in the safety of my room doing kegels, and I now know what would please me. A husband who is willing to please me when I want it most of the time. Just have to wait 2-3 more years*sobs silently*

Abaayo just order a nice strap on Amazon :trumpsmirk: Who needs a Farax