Its really hard being religious, young, and horny.

I can tell that you're a sexual deviant. I'm willing to bet that your hardcore collection rivals that of @buule himself. You should throw away the 20 inch dragon dildos that you have under your bed and seek help. We'll be praying for you :bell:

This is totally natural and don't let anyone shame you into thinking otherwise, the fast majority of people have these experiences.

The girls who are telling you to focus on your studies instead are really telling you to just "date & have sex" or "masturbate it off" (which they themselves do)

Until you reach this mythical "independence" stage which never happens even for those who advice to do this, they are full of xasad.

These are the ones who loiter around late 20's early 30's as spinsters wallowing in haram who no responsible man wants and despite all their years of work have still no savings to show for this 'independence' dream.

My advice to you is try the parental route, if that fails and they resist this for worldly reasons, find yourself a pious brother who is at least minimum 5-10 years older then you, if your 18, the gap needs to be even bigger then that, someone above 25 minimum.

Males in the west mature very late and based on the way life here is at least in the UK, provided the male has wasted no years at uni, he will finish 21/22, no pay 1 year internship 23/24, junior position 24/26 reaching professional stable position 26/27 on wards.

It's roughly the same for those on apprenticeship or those learning skilled trades, but even more important then this is the mental maturity to raise a family often comes when a men is capable of it financially.

25 years older wut.. Don’t listen to him he just wants u to be trapped with a old faraax you can’t communicate too :ulyin: ...
Think with your head and finish that degree Op also you’re not weird at all:yousmart:

. But what I have been taught was that a fear from Allah was needed and that the fear of his punishment. So to lump all those that delay marriage in pursuit of education as such isn’t acceptable in my opinion. There are some sister out there thta don’t delve into haram and maintain self control because of the Taqwa they have

In a hyper sexualized society that we live in being constantly exposed to filth, no women that has healthy libido levels has the necessary taqwa to abstain through the end of her education. (22/23)

Without delving into some form of haram, Allah has told us that we have been created 'weak', we are all sinners and the best of those sinners are those that are always repentant.

Maybe in Saudia Arabia and other conservative villages were this filth is not normalised and segregation happens, it might be possible, but not in the satanic west.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I'm a girl FWIW. Sex crosses my mind everyday. I can't wait to get married in my last year of college. Sometimes I wish I lived back in the Prophets pbuh time, because then I could have been married whenever and have sex the halal way.

I don't know what I'm looking to gain from posting this. Sexual frustration makes you do odd things. I just want reassurance that their is a Faarax out there who will be willing to do the deed with his wife everyday. Islam doesn't gauruntee that a woman will be taken care of by her spouse no matter what the way it does for men. So, like, what if my husband starts neglecting me after the honeymoon phase? I can't just divorce him so easily. I also can't do polygamy as a woman. I think I would fall into semi depression.
eyes_1f440.png

They also do it in real life. They are the no FGM generation. This is expected.

One was begging me to sleep with her. I couldn't believe it and I got very uncomfortable. Another one who was Iraqi also begged me to finger her and she was a virgin but I told her to get out of my face.
Back home girls are also qooqan aswell.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I think this girl’s worries are completely legitimate. I will reassure her that in Islam a woman can seek a divorce from her husband if she feels being neglected in bed.

Source: Duugsi

I can tell that you're a sexual deviant. I'm willing to bet that your hardcore collection rivals that of @buule himself. You should throw away the 20 inch dragon dildos that you have under your bed and seek help. We'll be praying for you :bell:
Shame on you @ch*nk-in-a-box . To accuse me, a Muslimah, of shamelessness, looking at haraam, and violating my chastity is a very great sin. It does not matter that I am an anonymous internet persona, cause I'm still very a very real person behind the username, who made this post in a moment of weakness.

“Verily, those who accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching their chastity and are good believers, are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter, and for them will be a great torment” [an-Noor 24:23]

This is regarding more than just zina, which our ummah seems to think is the only action that crosses the line.

Last edited:
Shame on you @ch*nk-in-a-box . To accuse me, a Muslimah, of shameless, looking at haraam, and violating my chastity is a very great sin. It does not matter that I am an anonymous internet persona, cause I'm still very a very real person behind the username, who made this post in a moment of weakness.

“Verily, those who accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching their chastity and are good believers, are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter, and for them will be a great torment” [an-Noor 24:23]

This is regarding more than just zina, which our ummah seems to think is the only action that crosses the line.

:banderas: :samwelcome:

Shame on you @ch*nk-in-a-box . To accuse me, a Muslimah, of shamelessness, looking at haraam, and violating my chastity is a very great sin. It does not matter that I am an anonymous internet persona, cause I'm still very a very real person behind the username, who made this post in a moment of weakness.

I was just fucking around damn
:gucciwhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need to be patient. You will find a man who will seek to please you. I understand the struggle, I have been celibate for weeks. My ex girlfriend used to relieve herself without touching herself, she’d just open her legs and wiggle in a circular motion. You could try that. She was like you, very frustrated.
:dead::dead::dead:

I'm a girl FWIW. Sex crosses my mind everyday. I can't wait to get married in my last year of college. Sometimes I wish I lived back in the Prophets pbuh time, because then I could have been married whenever and have sex the halal way.

I don't know what I'm looking to gain from posting this. Sexual frustration makes you do odd things. I just want reassurance that their is a Faarax out there who will be willing to do the deed with his wife everyday. Islam doesn't gauruntee that a woman will be taken care of by her spouse no matter what the way it does for men. So, like, what if my husband starts neglecting me after the honeymoon phase? I can't just divorce him so easily. I also can't do polygamy as a woman. I think I would fall into semi depression.
A bundle of moos cost bouta pound;)

Trending