It's Official- Somali Women are Done with Somali Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the writing style of OP in the first page.

I think its her trolling. We ether her in that thread and now she came back with new nick.

Is just me or does op write like a female
Ughhh I’m having a headache
What’s with old users and new nicks
Such trolls?
This is why
this website can’t be
taken seriously
And no I don’t
Think it’s her
Saaxiib

Is just me or does op write like a female
Ughhh I’m having a headache
What’s with old users and new nicks
Such trolls?
This is why
this website can’t be
taken seriously
And no I don’t
Think it’s her
Saaxiib

New users should not have the ability create to thread until they reach certain amount of post number (ex. 200 or more)

@AbdiJew get your shit together sxb

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I rarely see young Somali couples on the street, and when they do exist, divorce is frequent. Maybe western Somalis are meant to mix, clearly they don't like each other very much. :icon lol:

Nothing to be scared of though, since most Somalis are not in the west. So even if all Somalis in the west elected to marry out it wouldn't make a significant dent on the overall worldwide population.

Our people will survive regardless, so stop fretting over this stuff. People are free to make their own choices.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Hooyo would kill my sorry ass if I show up with a non-Somali guy. She wants me to bring a Farax at her doorstep :gaasdrink:

Maya and Sabrina are SO gorgeous Allaahuma Baarik, lucky west-African men... Don't worry OP, there is definitely a Xalimo out there for you :fittytousand:

RICH

I rarely see young Somali couples on the street, and when they do exist, divorce is frequent. Maybe western Somalis are meant to mix, clearly they don't like each other very much. :icon lol:

Nothing to be scared of though, since most Somalis are not in the west. So even if all Somalis in the west elected to marry out it wouldn't make a significant dent on the overall worldwide population.

Our people will survive regardless, so stop fretting over this stuff. People are free to make their own choices.

Go to UK and you will see loads!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Go to UK and you will see loads!

I thought the UK was the leading champion in Somali interracial marriages. :siilaanyolaugh:

Nah but seriously, that's good to hear. Let's hope those couples last more than 5 years. The track record thus far has been abysmal.

This is reality and you can't handle it. This is what's happening/has been happening offline for years. These girls are our current representation in Hollywood right now and I believe there's more to come. Everybody wanna be famous nowadays. Expect to see more and more.
haaye maa i fahmsaysa aboowe? xaalada ka waaran? iis sheeg

RICH

I thought the UK was the leading champion in Somali interracial marriages. :siilaanyolaugh:

Nah but seriously, that's good to hear. Let's hope those couples last more than 5 years. The track record thus far has been abysmal.

Waa run, there are also a lot of Somali interracial marriages! May Allaah bless their marriage. Ameen.

Everyone is talking about Sabrina but they seem to care about the Maya who is 10× better looking than the horse faced Sabrina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending