It's Official- Somali Women are Done with Somali Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't forget about Anthony Joshua and his somali girlfriend. They didn't go public yet because she lives in the U.S and they're trying to keep their relationship on the low until she moves to London.

tenor.gif

Go on Youtube, dummy or go offline and observe your surroundings. And, it's only going to get worse.
Lol, I live around, know, and grew up with many Somalis. Vast majority marry and date other Somalis.

I can't be sure about London but I'm inclined to believe you're a troll as well, you're exaggerating.

Anyway, what's the point of having the same argument everyday? Believe what you want.

Don't forget about Anthony Joshua and his somali girlfriend. They didn't go public yet because she lives in the U.S and they're trying to keep their relationship on the low until she moves to London.

tenor.gif

I heard about her too. A lot of famous men have serious Somali gfs. The siil is nice and clean.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Who lied to you. Somali women largely go for Somali men. Anyone, who says otherwise is clearly biased. :gucciwhat: Even AA men which are the most likely of men of any ethnicity to marry out largely marry AA women (88%). This includes the college educated variety. The media has a tendency to overstate a particular phenomenon - in this case outmarriage/ inter-ethnic relationships. If AAs are that endogamous, what then of first/second generation African immigrants in the west - Somalis. You would expect higher rates of marrying within their ethnic group. Somali men are quite orthodox in their attitude to outmarriage, they normally don't consider anything but Somali. The few cases you see are situational. The girls are more open to it, from what I've noticed but marginally so, and not at the level of AA males or East Asian females.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending