It's Official- Somali Women are Done with Somali Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s lying. Do you even think Joshua is with a Somali?

You right. She's lying. I got this when I searched, bro:

nintchdbpict000345456395.jpg

nintchdbpict000345445303.jpg

nintchdbpict000345456346.jpg

@Reiko Why you lie, nayaa? His girfriend waa Adoon.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
wallahi you're so embarrssing. xishood nayaa, you are a married women. why are you celebrating some dating a kafir adoon?
I even doubt her engagement wallahi. Or she is engaged to some loser wallahi. How you gon thirst for some other guy when you are clearly engaged that's hella disrespectful.

Last edited:
Who lied to you. Somali women largely go for Somali men. Anyone, who says otherwise is clearly biased. :gucciwhat: Even AA men which are the most likely of men of any ethnicity to marry out largely marry AA women (88%). This includes the college educated variety. The media has a tendency to overstate a particular phenomenon - in this case outmarriage/ inter-ethnic relationships. If AAs are that endogamous, what then of first/second generation African immigrants in the west - Somalis. You would expect higher rates of marrying within their ethnic group. Somali men are quite orthodox in their attitude to outmarriage, they normally don't consider anything but Somali. The few cases you see are situational. The girls are more open to it, from what I've noticed but marginally so, and not at the level of AA males or East Asian females.

Aren't you legit Somali queen for your excellent analysis of the reality :) Hope you stay within your ethnicity yourself and marry a Somali dude of your choice to give birth to Somali queens and kings. Somalis will never miss anyone who marries outside the Somali community. We are here to stay as Somalis and be a presence to the day of judgment inshallah. Somali men will ensure that stays true as they had been ever since the Somali nation came to be. With the help of Somali queens like you naturally.

54eb9e60da5e7_-_rose-red-xl.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Aren't you legit Somali queen for your excellent analysis of the reality :) Hope you stay within your ethnicity yourself and marry a Somali dude of your choice to give birth to Somali queens and kings. Somalis will never miss anyone who marries outside the Somali community. We are here to stay as Somalis and be a presence to the day of judgment inshallah. Somali men will ensure that stays true as they had been ever since the Somali nation came to be. With the help of Somali queens like you naturally.

54eb9e60da5e7_-_rose-red-xl.jpg

You need not worry. I'm haven't even considered outside my gobol.:gaasdrink: I'm working within clearly defined paramters (specificity makes life easier). I cannot get lost in broadness or ambiguity.

why should anyone care who marries who,somalis r not monolithic. every ethnic group is the same.there could be more Somali men marrying outside but doesn't matter in the end.we already mixed from 1000s of yrs ago if you look at ur dna or in general.somalis were mainly isolated in that corner for millennia and just comn out. just wait for the 2nd generation...love my mix kids.
plus Somali women outnumber their men by large percentage and competition between ladies is high as they all damn gorgeous, so understandable if they drift to where they queens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts