It's Official- Somali Women are Done with Somali Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official. Somali women are officially DONE with Somali men. It seems like as the days go by, more and more Somali women in our generation are saying no to Abdi and getting into committed relationships and marriages with Tyrone and Aaron. Tbqh, I don't know any young, Somali woman under the age of 35 who is in a relationship with, married to or has had children with a Somali man. Even regular Somali women I see walking down the street are with other men.

The pictures below are our current Somali representations in Hollywood. We have British Socialite and TV personality Maya Jama with her long term boyfriend A list British Rapper Stromzy and to the right we have Canadian Model and Actress Sabrina Dhowre with her boyfriend of 8 months, A list English actor, producer and musician Idris Elba. Both women have chosen to date out and have found themselves famous and wealthy men in Hollywood. Additionally, we also have older Somali representations in Hollywood such as the legendary Supermodel Iman who was married to one of the biggest rock stars in the world, David Bowie as well as Canadian supermodel Yasmin Warsame who is married to and has a child with a White, Canadian man. And, I believe this is just the start. As you know, we live in the Social Media generation where everybody and their mother's want to be famous therefore, expect to see more young Somali women in the limelight who date/marry out. Fellas, the facts are right in front of your eyes. Somali women do NOT want Somali men. Do yourselves a favor and go get you Becky and leave these women alone.

Pictures of Idris Elba's Holiday Party: 'Team West African Men'

472B11DC00000578-0-image-a-119_1512870078577.jpg

idris-elba-girlfriend-birthday-party-02.jpg

idris-elba-girlfriend-birthday-party-01.jpg

472B1F7A00000578-0-image-a-115_1512870049979.jpg

PEOPLE MAGAZINE- Idris Elba Introduces His Girlfriend Sabrina to the Royal Family:

http://people.com/royals/idris-elba...fter-gushing-about-royal-to-be-meghan-markle/

Sabrina's SIIL is so good it has Idris already gushing about being IN LOVE WITH HER:

Last edited:
@oramiya your wrong.

Somali women who are s and are known s go with ajnabis. Promiscuous Somali women go for ajnabis because no sane or smart Somali man would wife a . An ajnabi doesn't care because he just wants a quick smash and pass, and will eventually settle down with his own women folk. Then the 35 year old xalimo is crying on a podcast about why Tyrone/Darius or Aaron/Craig left them and they are a single mother now.

Somali women who are respectable, and cultured always get married to Somali men and stick with Somali men. They know their value and worth which is why they stay in the culture.

Somali women always marry Somali men even in the west and vice versa. Your exaggerating.

@oramiya your wrong.

Somali women who are s and are known s go with ajnabis. Promiscuous Somali women go for ajnabis because no sane or smart Somali man would wife a ..

Lies. They are many Somali women with low mileages who I know that date/marry and have children with non Somali men. I know one girl in her 20s who just had a baby with her Jamaican boyfriend. She was virgin and loss to him.

shh sheegato..the self hate is real Madow

This is reality and you can't handle it. This is what's happening/has been happening offline for years. These girls are our current representation in Hollywood right now and I believe there's more to come. Everybody wanna be famous nowadays. Expect to see more and more.

Really guys, if somali ppl were as connected as this we'd all be united. But reality is somalis are fighting and disconnected and yet we have people who are wanting to split into subclans suddenly believing in somalinimo when they are policing and obsessing over strangers across the globe. Ieave this man and ladies alone. :Sutehja: dad amaan hala siya bal

Lies. They are many Somali women with low mileages who I know that date/marry and have children with non Somali men. I know one girl in her 20s who just had a baby with her Jamaican boyfriend. She was virgin and loss to him.

The only lies that's being said is the bullshit your spewing out :mjlol:

There's a low percentage of Somali men and women that date/marry out :pachah1:

If you think "many" Somalis date/marry out :pachah1: you aren't even involved in the Somali community or live near one to say such lies :pachah1:

Your a Madow from "TheColi.com" :mjpls:

This is reality and you can't handle it. This is what's happening/has been happening offline for years. These girls are our current representation in Hollywood and I believe there's more to come. Everybody wanna be famous nowadays. Expect to see more and more.

this sheegato spent all day writing an essay on Somali women are done with Somali men. LOOL!. Really nigga:kanyehmm:. Even the brain dead somalis wouldn't think in a way this sheegato thinks.

OP is either a self hating Somali* or a coon from The E Coli.

*you hate yourself to the point you marry out and delude your gene pool

The only lies that's being said is the bullshit your spewing out :mjlol:

There's a low percentage of Somali men and women that date/marry out :pachah1:

If you think "many" Somalis date/marry out :pachah1: you aren't even involved in the Somali community or live near one to say such lies :pachah1:

Your a Madow from "TheColi.com" :mjpls:

Typical dummy who when facts hit him right in the face resorts to using insults like 'Madow' to degrade another human being. I'm Somali, nacaal kugu yal. I'm telling the truth. Somali women are dating/marrying out. Please, go offline and observe your surroundings. Not only that, but pls go on blogs and see our current representations. This girl dating Idris Elba is on ALL the blogs right now including the biggest American magazine, People magazine. Get real.

Lol and you list the same four names. They're part of the Hollywood scene it would be surprising if it was any different.

The vast majority don't marry out. Stop making 5 threads a day about this same topic.

Lol and you list the same four names. They're part of the Hollywood scene it would be surprising if it was any different.

The vast majority don't marry out. Stop making 5 threads a day about this same topic.

Go on Youtube or go offline and observe your surroundings. And, it's only going to get worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending