It's Official- Somali Women are Done with Somali Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman will do anything for money.

This is Iman's daughter

iman-and-her-daughter-zulekha-haywood.jpg

Sabrina, you made the worst choice for going with that West African. You will regret it later on later on life.. Money is not everything in this world, abayo
lmao. imagine carrying a child for 9 months only to look nothing like you. Must be depressing.

lmao. imagine carrying a child for 9 months only to look nothing like you. Must be depressing.

As said, most women don't see the big picture. Money is all they care about. They will do anything for money. Even eating booty.
I bet Sabrina is eating Idris Ebra's booty as I type this. LMAO

As said, most women don't see the big picture. Money is all they care about. They will do anything for money. Even eating booty.
She's actually doing pretty good. we cant call her cheap since she went for a rich nigga.
most xalimos usually marry niggas with criminal record who they have to bail out couple times a year.

Idk why so many Somali guys feel threatened by what individuals do what their personal lives. Please be ur own person and stop worrying about the love life of a person u never met and will most likely never meet.

How do u guys know Sabrina and maya haven't dated faraxs before? stop with these impending dooms and focus on bettering ur own life :)

I wish I could apologize to Sabrina and Maya on behalf of all these embarrassing topics :)

Threatened ?? who's posting these pictures over and over and over again is it the guy's i don't think so.
it's either some bird brain Xalimo or some shitt stirring Madow, basically living through them

She's actually doing pretty good. we cant call her cheap since she went for a rich nigga.
most xalimos usually marry niggas with criminal record who they have to bail out couple times a year.

Bro, a xalimo would as far to get with Donald Trump - despite his views on somalis. She wouldn't care about his views...just his $$$.

If Sabrina is eating booty what is Mo Farah eating out of his fat wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending