elba2.jpg

idris-bae-hold-hands.jpg

19684a4acf550c431f2ddf8df3c21d18.jpg

I'm in love.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Idk why so many Somali guys feel threatened by what individuals do what their personal lives. Please be ur own person and stop worrying about the love life of a person u never met and will most likely never meet.

How do u guys know Sabrina and maya haven't dated faraxs before? stop with these impending dooms and focus on bettering ur own life :)

I wish I could apologize to Sabrina and Maya on behalf of all these embarrassing topics :)

Don't forget about Anthony Joshua and his somali girlfriend. They didn't go public yet because she lives in the U.S and they're trying to keep their relationship on the low until she moves to London.

tenor.gif

Can you post her picture? I can't find her pic anymore.

These gender war threads happening nowadays are inept and futile :manny:

The real gender wars on this forum used to happen last year, people were legit going at it for days and were getting banned left and right :whew:

Woman will do anything for money.
They either get kids who look like southern Europeans or jigaboo babies who look like mayweather's dad.:heh:

This is Iman's daughter

iman-and-her-daughter-zulekha-haywood.jpg

Sabrina, you made the worst choice for going with that West African. You will regret it later on later on life.. Money is not everything in this world, abayo

Last edited:
These gender war threads happening nowadays are inept and futile :manny:

The real gender wars on this forum used to happen last year, people were legit going at it for days and were getting banned left and right :whew:

i feel embarrassed entertaining this wallahi.. last time you'll see me in these Madow threads.

Woman will do anything for money.

This is Iman's daughter

iman-and-her-daughter-zulekha-haywood.jpg

Sabrina, you made the worst choice for going with that West African. You will regret it later on later on life.. Money is not everything in this world, abayo

Sabrina is not here to read on Somali Spot. She's with Idris. Wallahi waa yab. How come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending