Its always got to be the BLM HALIMO

Its haram to lie in ramadan

Dear God, that means you were actually being serious.

:ohhh::jcoleno::mjcry:

Well, you're definitely a black man

my-nigga-denzel-washington (1).gif

..Only a Negro could believe that his power lies between the thighs of a white woman; and when your money almost inevitably goes back to her community, that white si** was worth it, right?

:hemad::umad:

Last edited:
idek why people think its a bad thing to marry a white woman when youre rich and famous like these athletes/rappers.

it just adds to your value and image. her privilege can you better contracts/deals/connections you never even knew before.
They're angry these rich black dudes give their inheritance back to the white community. Thats why black community stays poor despite all these successful individuals. No sense of group economics like successful minorities (Jews, Indians, etc.)

Not that hard to comprehend if you're a strategic, long term thinker :ivers:

But in all seriousness, asveros, it's self-defeating to marry outside your own community if you've attained some wealth.

I swear if I had the means in my own Country, no one that married out would be allowed to enter the political environment. The highest positions in the corporate world would also be denied to them.

They're angry these rich black dudes give their inheritance back to the white community. Thats why black community stays poor. No sense of group economics like successful minorities (Jews, Indians, etc.)

Not that hard to comprehend if you're a strategic, long term thinker :ivers:
those groups are wealthy for other reasons like better work ethic, stricter parenting, pressure on school etc. most POC marry whites when they become celebrity status level. a few black men doing this doesn't affect the community.

View attachment 219754

..Only a Negro could believe that his power lies between the thighs of a white woman; and when your money almost inevitably goes back to her community, that white si** was worth it, right?

I'm not saying white women are better. Simply if you want more opportunities, privileges, deals all that good stuff. You know where to get them. Same with women, in their case its even better. White men(not average), have access to pretty much everything.

If I see a xalimo with a upper class white man I'll do nothing but smile happily knowing she is benefiting greatly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reer

VIP
But in all seriousness, asveros, it's self-defeating to marry outside your own community if you've attained some wealth.

I swear if I had the means in my own Country, no one that married out would be allowed to enter the political environment. The highest positions in the corporate world would also be denied to them.
i disagree. there should be leeway if a government official is married to someone from a permanently friendly country or ethnicity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

View attachment 219754

Hhaha blacks always marry white women when they get rich, the money then stays within the white community leaving blacks penniless. Wallahi white men are geniuses sending snow bunnies at rich blacks LOL.

reer

VIP

the one drop rule. too many black americans think that half white and half black americans are black. you dont even have to be half black american. you could be half bantu half cadaan. its like a half white half nigerian becoming president uganda and called ugandan. crazy.

I'm not saying white women are better. Simply if you want more opportunities, privileges, deals all that good stuff. You know where to get them. Same with women, in their case its even better. White men(not average), have access to pretty much everything.

If I see a xalimo with a upper class white man I'll do nothing but smile happily knowing she is benefiting greatly.

You have to first demonstrate that the white women that wealthy black men chose to marry are women of power and influence. You have your work cut out for you, mate.

I've yet to see evidence of this privilege and connections narrative.

You have to first demonstrate that the white women that wealthy black men chose to marry are women of power and influence. You have your work cut out for you, mate.

I've yet to see evidence of this privilege and connections narrative.
them simply being white is evidence of this. we know that whites have much more privilege than blacks in all walks of life so put 2+2 together. black man marries white actor/model=looks better to other rich white people and higher chances of being entered into white spaces compared to having a BW.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
White people are becoming extinct in Toronto wtf is she even talking about

Canada wont even be a white country anymore in 20 years or so
excellent news. A country that's diverse is far better for the greater good of western civilization.

them simply being white is evidence of this. we know that whites have much more privilege than blacks in all walks of life so put 2+2 together. black man marries white actor/model=looks better to other rich white people and higher chances of being entered into white spaces compared to having a BW.

I'm sorry but that's absurd.

Being white is not enough; money is all that matters in this world and a white woman from an unremarkable background is simply not going to open doors for anyone.

Did LeBron James lose contracts and corporate deals because of his black wife? Even if one were to grant all of your assumptions, do you really want to hinge your power on the reception you may receive from another community?

triple-hhh.gif

Last edited:
south sudan sits on one of niles. yall still have non arab foes. resources attract enemies. :pachah1:

I think traitors are more dangerous; it's a lot harder to identify and deal with domestic threats than it is to protect your Nation from foreign assaults.

reer

VIP
I think traitors are more dangerous; it's a lot harder to identify and deal with domestic threats than it is to protect your Nation from foreign assaults.
"mr nilotic i hope you welcome ugandan peacekeeping troops in south sudan. where else do you think they would go after AMISOM finished?"

download.jpeg

Loool u don’t know whites at all. If anything they’re pissed at seeing madow men intruding their space. Rich ones hide it better than chav/bogan types though. Very naïve mate
im lightskin have less black features than most yet dont coon this much

typical somali looking guys like you always wanna be white. self haters. youre still an ab**d to the whites/nonblacks :icon lol:
Also…. You should probably take back what you said here Lmao, you exposed yourself :russ:

You are quite clearly, a darkskin coon

Trending

Latest posts