Its always got to be the BLM HALIMO

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes, it's the Arabic word for Jews, but I imagine that it means something else.

:cosbyhmm:
Can I ask you a question? I know some Somalis doing business in Juba and says its extremely profitable. Tax laws are pretty relaxed and the government doesnt bother them much. Would you agree?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
:mjlol::reallymaury:

You sound as though you're incandescent with rage.

Relax, mate

:whoa:

Walaal, Im trolling but there is an smidgen of anger in it. Not at lightskins but to my fellow dhuxuls because they did not stand up to darkskin slander. The way people have been talking about darkskins, its all dhuxuls fault for allowing that to happen

Can I ask you a question? I know some Somalis doing business in Juba and says its extremely profitable. Tax laws are pretty relaxed and the government doesnt bother them much. Would you agree?

The Government doesn't really involve itself with the business activities of foreigners, but South Sudan is unstable and dangerous, so it's not a good idea to do business there -- even in Juba, because the war could erupt at anytime.

There's a small Somali business community in South Sudan and a number of Somalis have become wealthy there -- especially when they establish friendships with locals there.

TekNiKo

VIP
The Government doesn't really involve itself with the business activities of foreigners, but South Sudan is unstable and dangerous, so it's not a good idea to do business there -- even in Juba, because the war could erupt at anytime.

There's a small Somali business community in South Sudan and a number of Somalis have become wealthy there -- especially when they establish friendships with locals there.
What is the war still ongoing? I thought Salva Kiir gave up? Are the Nuers still challenging power?

World

VIP
You should see the rest of my family; with the exception of my North Sudanese admixed cousins, we're pure Dinka with a red tinge.

Some Dinka-Nuer deviate from the blue-black complexion people know them for.

These two are not blue-black

View attachment 219846

And yes, the Majority have the complexion of the girls below

View attachment 219847

View attachment 219848
It wasn’t just your skin colour tbh, although your skin tone is quite typical for Somali, you just have a very Somali soft looking arm. Some Somalis have got quite hairy arms but a significant amount dont.

Surprised you have North Sudanese admixed cousins, are they Muslims or? Would have thought you guys hated them.

World

VIP

South Sudan is safer than the dangerous ghettos of South Africa that Somalis open shops in, as long as money is to be made they don’t care.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
They go for black guys when they're young, but settle with white guys when they get older and need more financial security.
Weak ass links :russ:

Let the half breeds go wit their abo/hooyo’s kind, used to get annoyed by it but i don’t give a shit now, watch they triracial ass kids claim black💀

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
What is the war still ongoing? I thought Salva Kiir gave up? Are the Nuers still challenging power?

Salva Kiir didn't give up at all; he just let the rebels back in because the war was unpopular and pointless; people didn't want to send their sons to die for something as worthless as fratricide; there's an uneasy peace now.

The Nuer are no longer "challenging" the Dinka because the war was particularly devastating for their ethnic group; the Nuer are just a mixture of Dinka and Luo people anyway, so the whole thing is pointless.
It wasn’t just your skin colour tbh, although your skin tone is quite typical for Somali, you just have a very Somali soft looking arm. Some Somalis have got quite hairy arms but a significant amount dont.

Surprised you have North Sudanese admixed cousins, are they Muslims or? Would have thought you guys hated them.

really-go-on.gif

Where do you think Somalis got that smooth-skin from? It's a proto-Nilotic trait that we all inherited from those extinct people; you certainly didn't get it from Neolithic North Africans.

I swear I was shocked when I first saw people with hair on their arms and legs.

The mother of my cousins is half Arab but she's not Muslim; Southerners detested the idea of being controlled by Northerners, but friendships and marriages were common.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Salva Kiir didn't give up at all; he just let the rebels back in because the war was unpopular and pointless; people didn't want to send their sons to die for something as worthless as fratricide; there's an uneasy peace now.

The Nuer are no longer "challenging" the Dinka because the war was particularly devastating for their ethnic group; the Nuer are just a mixture of Dinka and Luo people anyway, so the whole thing is pointless.

View attachment 219850

Where do you think Somalis got that smooth-skin from? It's a proto-Nilotic trait that we all inherited from those extinct people; you certainly didn't get it from Neolithic North Africans.

I swear I was shocked when I first saw people with hair on their arms and legs.

The mother of my cousins is half Arab but she's not Muslim; Southerners detested the idea of being controlled by Northerners, but friendships and marriages were common.
But I heard Kiir was suffering severe losses and that the Nuer are the true laandheere of South Sudan since they control the oil fields

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lip Bite GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Everything you say just entrances me even more. I think I'm under your spell...
tumblr_p7o33lu4lg1vpf6ddo1_400.gifv

darkskins have been given love forever. here in the UK most black girls and women who like black guys mostly prefer darkskins.
I wasn't aware. Then it's my humanitarian duty to pay homage to the underserved light-skinned Abdis.
5c6a8c08edfe6be895dcfcc5a84ea994.jpg

My caramel KANGs must know they are wanted and appreciated. Keep your chins up. I'm coming home. I'm coming home.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
@Nilotic and @Nalaaye floxks

We have to end this hand racism/Colourism
or whatever it is. We have to end it.

through the heart:

With out light there’s no shadow. With out sunset there’s no night.

within the moonlight; there’s dark and light.

98961059-F72D-43BC-A76C-FE366A195826.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts