Its always got to be the BLM HALIMO

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

read the comments people are disgusted by her comment against white people. This university is majority ASIAN.

Some Somalis Were Slaves Maybe This Is Ptsd

tumblr_ms9lrn0Sod1syqckbo1_400.gif

World

VIP
Think it….don’t say it. If a white student said too many blacks there would be far bigger reaction. Also black people who talk openly about whites like this tend to actually love them
True I wouldn’t say something like this publicly you got to keep that type of talk private

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Think it….don’t say it. If a white student said too many blacks there would be far bigger reaction. Also black people who talk openly about whites like this tend to actually love them
Exactly, imagine if this were the opposite? They would be cancelled to death, doxxed and ostracized from society forever. Shes lucky shes wearing a mask because alot of people were pissed off watching this.

The amount of white worshippers in this thread.
No shame having African booty scratchers.
How is having common sense is being a white worshippers...she lives in usa where is still majority white wtf was she expecting to see..there is time and place and reason to bash whites if you have problems with them but this screams low iq shit 🤦🏿‍♀️

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How is having common sense is being a white worshippers...she lives in usa where is still majority white wtf was she expecting to see..there is time and place and reason to bash whites if you have problems with them but this screams low iq shit 🤦🏿‍♀️
That's not the US it's in Canada. That school actually has a lot of indoyar. I never cared for cadaans, to be honest. No race lives rent-free in my head. Sadly, social conditioning plays a role in this 'perpetual' victimhood which is more common in younger people. If she wants a more diverse campus there are others.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Lmfao at too many white people at U of T. That place is Beijing. What the heck is she talking about? There's like 1 white for every 25 Asians.

Trending

Latest posts