Its always got to be the BLM HALIMO

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Heheh, glad majority of yall agree white people are not as powerful as BLM Halimos make them
White people are becoming extinct in Toronto wtf is she even talking about

Canada wont even be a white country anymore in 20 years or so
Exactly, white flight has occured already and majority of city is becoming filled with Pajeets and Xiao Lings. They have bought up all the property while white people moved to suburbs.

How come Faaraaxs arent pro BLM?

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
The organization don’t give af about drill rappers getting killed in chicago, they don’t give af about chii, jayripK, rah rah, nick blixky, boomer, breezy lzz, pop smoke and other nyc drill rappers getting killed and innocent black women/men getting killed daily, and the founder is a white jew, of course another reason not to fund,

#STANDWITHBLACKWOMENANDMEN✊🏿

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
The organization don’t give af about drill rappers getting killed in chicago, they don’t give af about chii, jayripK, rah rah, nick blixky, boomer, breezy lzz, pop smoke and other nyc drill rappers getting killed and innocent black women/men getting killed daily, and the founder is a white jew, of course another reason not to fund,

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

who killed the people you mentioned ? black people, for years and years its been the same with no change. Organizations and white jews are the reason black people are killing themselves this much :mjlol: . The niggas you mentioned literally put out music talking about murdering each other

Nalaaye floxks

who killed the people you mentioned ? black people, for years and years its been the same with no change
56860429-2758-47D1-84E4-E4927EC14252.png

:what:

Nalaaye floxks

The niggas you mentioned literally put out music talking about murdering each other
JayripK and boomer weren’t rapping nacaas and kush binflockin’s little mans and the kid that slapped pop smoke in 2012 got killed by a white cop

greznigrezni

who killed the people you mentioned ? black people, for years and years its been the same with no change. Organizations and white jews are the reason black people are killing themselves this much :mjlol: . The niggas you mentioned literally put out music talking about murdering each other
Your bed must be snowing

Yeah we know how Ilhan saying white men are biggest threat to America ended. We know those who are overly obsessed with whites it comes from frustration of not receiving love back
Ilhan is a politician who says things that her constituents want to hear, politicians say one thing and do the opposite. You defend white folks like they pay your bills. Did the Jamaicans bully you as kid? You have some explaining to do, uncle Rukus

greznigrezni

Ilhan is a politician who says things that her constituents want to hear, politicians say one thing and do the opposite. You defend white folks like they pay your bills. Did the Jamaicans bully you as kid? You have some explaining to do, uncle Rukus
Why are white people always in Black people's business? Go rest with your Ranch Crusader.

i have explaining to do? I pointed out to a known hypocrisy and showed you example and you saying she doesn’t mean it. It’s what her what her voters want to hear lol. That’s the only way you can counter my point, trying to make it about me and deflect. Not gonna work. The woman was on tv saying white men are the biggest threat while sleeping with one behind her husband. I didn’t invent the expression black in the street white in the sheet. Nice try though

i have explaining to do? I pointed out to a known hypocrisy and showed you example and you saying she doesn’t mean it. It’s what her what her voters want to hear lol. That’s the only way you can counter my point, trying to make it about me and deflect. Not gonna work. The woman was on tv saying white men are the biggest threat while sleeping with one behind her husband. I didn’t invent the expression black in the street white in the sheet. Nice try though
You used one woman who is a politician as example and made a sweeping generalization. Damn do you carry white folks on your back too?:gucciwhat:

Nalaaye floxks

You used one woman who is a politician as example and made a sweeping generalization. Damn do you carry white folks on your back too?:gucciwhat:
He’s doing this for his unseasoned ass wife, he don’t realize that you can’t be racist to white people because they started racism first, there’s a difference between being prejudice and racism

Heheh, glad majority of yall agree white people are not as powerful as BLM Halimos make them

Exactly, white flight has occured already and majority of city is becoming filled with Pajeets and Xiao Lings. They have bought up all the property while white people moved to suburbs.

How come Faaraaxs arent pro BLM?
whites mostly mind their own business, its these wannabe AA women always talking about them. like jaydan and other said its an inferiority complex and a front. they love to get dicked down by their 'oppressor'.

even desis/east asians have started doing this, and when you go on their instagram page they have a white finance boyfriend

Kamala Harris has a white man
Aoc has a white man
Ilhan cheated with a white man waliba yahudi :mybusiness:
Kamala Harris is half pajeet and was pretty much auntie ruckus , she got on the blm badwagon pretty recent.
AOC is not a black woman, Hispanic and black women don’t share the same struggle so she is counted out. Ilhan was never a die hard blm.