Its always got to be the BLM HALIMO

@Nilotic i think im about 5 here, gonna keep it up for 5 mins cuz hella weirdos on here

You were a cute kid; you must be a handsome man at this point, no homo.

Get yourself a queen, but she should be from the Horn, saaxiib.

:ufdup:

Thats a farax arm ,even your complexion isn't very dinka like ... Come out farax :notsureif:

no-jamal-randolph.gif

sad-i-dont-want-to.gif

You were a cute kid; you must be a handsome man at this point, no homo.

Get yourself a queen, but she should be from the Horn, saaxiib.

:ufdup:
I lose my pretty boy look when I grew my beard out, so handsome is the right word.

inshallah, i can't promise a horner. but she'll be black/mixed.

All these duxul niggas coping :russ:

just accept the fact that im not the caricature fat darkskin xalimo ya’ll think we all are. BYEEE

Ok @HIBAQ123 wins shes lighter than you @asveros

I am lighter than both yall!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
take care of your wives instead of comparing hands
All these duxul niggas coping :russ:

just accept the fact that im not the caricature fat darkskin xalimo ya’ll think we all are. BYEEE
this is projection, youre still mad im not darkskin. besides youre still fat until proven otherwise.

don't make exuses for that hippo abowo. until she proves otherwise she is the typical xalimo stereotype

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll stay out of this comical little tiff, but I honestly have yet to see a fat Somali girl; that woman looks like an auntie that has had kids already, so it doesn't count.

I'll stay out of this comical little tiff, but I honestly have yet to see a fat Somali girl; that woman looks like an auntie that has had kids already, so it doesn't count.
its all banter end of the day. the chances of these stereotypes being true are still quite high so for every xalimo offended that gives me a dopamine boost.