Its always got to be the BLM HALIMO

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
1. She wrong and needs to shut the f*ck up and she need to go thank the local white hcurch for sponsoring her refugee ass.
2. Lol at the asians in the comments bootyclapping for whites
:mjlol:

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
The wokesters and the BLM/Antifa leftists will eventually start assaulting innocent white people on the street, including children and say it is justified. Of course the media and politicians will accept it. Trudeau's best friend and former advisor said it's understandable for churches to be burned down. That is where we are now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lmfao at too many white people at U of T. That place is Beijing. What the heck is she talking about? There's like 1 white for every 25 Asians.
These people are clueless about the ethnic demographics of Ontario postsecondary institutions. They even thought it was the US. :dead:
I've come to believe this inferiority complex and victimhood mindset is empowering for minority women. For men, the victimhood mindset is discouraging.
It's disempowering for everyone regardless of sex/gender. Especially for madows.

How is having common sense is being a white worshippers...she lives in usa where is still majority white wtf was she expecting to see..there is time and place and reason to bash whites if you have problems with them but this screams low iq shit 🤦🏿‍♀️
She does not live in America. She has the right to express her opinion. She doesn’t have to like the white devil.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I'm not an cadaan jecel but she shouldn't have said it out loud, we're already viewed in a negative light in the west we don't need to draw more negative attention towards ourselves

Last edited:
Please don’t scratch in public. Go the batheroom and do your thing:pachah1:

laughing-ricky-gervais.gif

Waxaa tahay qof aad shactiroole u ah

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She does not live in America. She has the right to express her opinion. She doesn’t have to like the white devil.
Let's keep it 100. Some Somalis are infinitely more racist than simple cadaan folk. If we were landheer here, we'd be attempting to circumvent other toloos and ethnics (many of them would be relegated to 0.5s and outcasts likely never escaping the kitchens). We did not benefit from the Enlightenment, and we're new to the concept of rights. And many of us still have camel thievery in our blood just go to FDKspot. So we are the last ones who should criticize.
:drakelaugh:When you say cadaans are devils, you are mythologizing them and making it seem as though they are supernatural. You are bigging them up too much. Even though I'm sure, it's just wordplay. :dead: Last time I checked slavery's last stronghold was Mauritania, that only criminalized it in 2007. So there must be Red Earred Devils, African Devils, Sino-Devils, Desi-Devils if there are also White Devils. Because all of them have ceeb, and any of them could be working against you. Also, not all skin folk are kinfolk. So don't be deceived.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Wallahi Western Xalimo are so cringe when they try to copy African-American women, and all those who complain that we defend white people you are pitiful, I am against hatred towards all peoples and hitting on white people to accuse them of all the evils of the world has become much too easy, be ashamed a little

White people are becoming extinct in Toronto wtf is she even talking about

Canada wont even be a white country anymore in 20 years or so

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
How is having common sense is being a white worshippers...she lives in usa where is still majority white wtf was she expecting to see..there is time and place and reason to bash whites if you have problems with them but this screams low iq shit 🤦🏿‍♀️
They’ll become a minority in about 20 years, don’t get excited :russ:

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Wallahi Western Xalimo are so cringe when they try to copy African-American women, and all those who complain that we defend white people you are pitiful, I am against hatred towards all peoples and hitting on white people to accuse them of all the evils of the world has become much too easy, be ashamed a little
Did your cadaan ass gf force you to write this?

Trending