Its always got to be the BLM HALIMO

He’s doing this for his unseasoned ass wife, he don’t realize that you can’t be racist to white people because they started racism first, there’s a difference between being prejudice and racism
you can be individually prejudiced against white people.

you're talking about systematic racism which they can't experience, but is completely different than just racism.

you can be individually prejudiced against white people.

you're talking about systematic racism which they can't experience, but is completely different than just racism.
Exactly. They think every whites person is powerful and rich. They put them on pedestal

Exactly. They think every whites person is powerful and rich. They put them on pedestal
average white person is miskeen. these people want to be oppressed and go back to 1800s so badly/ unless you live in a surburban/white area you'll likely experience very little racism. all my experiences with white people have been great. its the nonwhites who are more racist.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
average white person is miskeen. these people want to be oppressed and go back to 1800s so badly/ unless you live in a surburban/white area you'll likely experience very little racism. all my experiences with white people have been great. its the nonwhites who are more racist.
Bruh it’s y’all who’s starting shit, if people don’t like people then leave them be tf?

Kamala Harris is half pajeet and was pretty much auntie ruckus , she got on the blm badwagon pretty recent.
AOC is not a black woman, Hispanic and black women don’t share the same struggle so she is counted out. Ilhan was never a die hard blm.
That's not the point .
The point is people who speak out against white man all the time will have a white hubby later .

That's not the point .
The point is people who speak out against white man all the time will have a white hubby later .
Lool I'm confused. Why would a white man marry a woman who is always talking badly about his race?

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Bundasliga white people have a guilt complex called white guilt I think this is how these ladies trap them into a relationship

It is not their fault that white folks are attracted to people who bash them . It is like a kink for them.

:mjlol:

Yes, they're just innocent black doves and the white men and women they choose to be with are kinky sadomasochists; the blame lies with the pale devils.

:drakelaugh:

It's the same with black men that are obsessed with race; even prominent black men that made their names dissecting 'white supremacy' are married to white women.
idek why people think its a bad thing to marry a white woman when youre rich and famous like these athletes/rappers.

it just adds to your value and image. her privilege can you better contracts/deals/connections you never even knew before.

idek why people think its a bad thing to marry a white woman when youre rich and famous like these athletes/rappers.

it just adds to your value and image. her privilege can you better contracts/deals/connections you never even knew before.

I sincerely hope you're trolling or joking.

Trending

Latest posts