It’s about time to criminalize the antifa the radical left and BLM

Show me a single post where I've said that. Just one. You're pulling shit out of thin air to not look clinically brain dead. Stop huffing that cheese-burger grease and come with some receipts naayahe.

What is your whole issue with me then?

My only point was that Somalis are/will be treated the exact same way as madows by white racists.

If you don't have an issue with that statement, then why the flip you messaging me nonsense?

Nacaas.

Your truly a retard :mjlaugh: daam I have seen many retarded statements but this might take the cake. What else can you expect from a secular muslim :farmajoyaab:
Ofcoz that was expected from you

you’re only living in your little bubble of race and I’m being oppressed by white people so I don’t expect much from a clinically brain dead leftist

Your truly a retard :mjlaugh: daam I have seen many retarded statements but this might take the cake. What else can you expect from a secular muslim :farmajoyaab:
I think these user in real life don’t have this energy. I’ve never met somali willing to actually entertain this shit. Maybe jokingly or trolling.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of these user were actually just living out a fantasy online.

I think these user in real life don’t have this energy. I’ve never met somali willing to actually entertain this shit. Maybe jokingly or trolling.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of these user were actually just living out a fantasy online.
It's an anonymous forum, people are more likely to speak their mind.

What is your whole issue with me then?

My only point was that Somalis are/will be treated the exact same way as madows by white racists.

If you don't have an issue with that statement, then why the flip you messaging me nonsense?

Nacaas.
Stop deflecting, find me a single post I made supporting Trump/the Alt-right in this thread. I bet you felt pretty fucking smart when you were hurling "you think your white" accusations at me to try and score a few internet "gotcha" points.

Show me the receipts or apologize naaya.

Stop deflecting, find me a single post I made supporting Trump/the Alt-right in this thread. I bet you felt pretty fucking smart when you were hurling "you think your white" accusations at me to try and score a few internet "gotcha" points.

They're trying to shame people into conforming with a European supremacy mindset.

We're our own people, and we're not the same race as Madows.

Ofcoz that was expected from you

you’re only living in your little bubble of race and I’m being oppressed by white people so I don’t expect much from a clinically brain dead leftist
Nigga u said the alt right has nothing to do with race u dummy. It has nothing to do with me all members of the alt right know its about race the founder is Richard Spencer who wants to ethnically clense the United States.

It's an anonymous forum, people are more likely to speak their mind.
His views are also much more controversial. I’m open with my political views and don’t sugar coat it when speaking about it with other Somalis. Never had anyone have the balls to actually have even some of the right wing opinions I hear on here.

Maybe they know their “solutions” are untenable and are thus only destined for twitter or the qashin pile.

They're trying to shame people into conforming with a European supremacy mindset.

It's amazing wallahi, they're stooping to twitter journo levels of "YOU'RE A NAZI" without bringing any tangible evidence to the table. At least in her case.

I don't know why simply stating we're Somali 1st, 2nd and 3rd makes some of these people fucking seethe so bad. "hurr duurr, police would treat you same, hurr durr lets riot too".

If that the case why did you dislike my posts when I said racists will treat Somalis just as bad?

Clearly you believe the opposite.

Also, in my other posts I said that, the only people supporting your nacaas nonsense is Trump supporters like @TheMadMullah who was liking your posts.

Also, I asked if you were a Trump supporter, not that you are one.

It's amazing wallahi, they're stooping to twitter journo levels of "YOU'RE A NAZI" without bringing any tangible evidence to the table. At least in her case. I don't know why simply stating we're Somali 1st, 2nd and 3rd makes some of these people fucking seethe so bad.
You have to be white to be a Nazi. I think You have a brain xargib.

Becoz we have ideological common ground

Trump is anti left so am i, he doesnt entertain laziness and criminal behavior

finally he is the only leader in the free world who can say it like he sees it
:denzelnigga:
Trump was a democrat before he became the president and changed party affiliations five times for opportunistic reasons.

He saw the opportunities in exploiting the stupid nature of the Republican base and amassed spectacular attraction from people like yourself playing a character.

You're delusional if you think the republicans represent minorities. Lol

His views are also much more controversial. I’m open with my political views and don’t sugar coat it when speaking about it with other Somalis. Never had anyone have the balls to actually have even some of the right wing opinions I hear on here.

Maybe they know their “solutions” are untenable and are thus only destined for twitter or the qashin pile.
Progressives tend to be more open and loud with their ideas than right wing people.

It's amazing wallahi, they're stooping to twitter journo levels of "YOU'RE A NAZI" without bringing any tangible evidence to the table. At least in her case.

Don't pay them any mind, shameful people wallahi. They have no pride and are self-haters. They want to identify as oppressed and be abeed so bad. Our ancestors are rolling in their graves with the way these girls talk.

This is exactly my point I see Madows more of a threat than any radical cadaan.

The Madows will dilute your culture and with time you’re left with no culture and any iota of identity but “ black”

the radical cadaan is just violence at most of which you can fight back

This isn't about whether you are black or not.

I'm Somali and Muslim first and foremost. I however, do not delude myself into thinking that that I will not be treated the same as a madows.

If you want to walk around in life thinking you would be treated differently in the west, you're in for a rude awakening.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Can't believe there are retards un-ironically supporting antifa in this thread, Zion donald supporters are cucks but you can't pretend like antifa is not the same if not worse.
NPC Meme - Imgflip

I however, do not delude myself into thinking that that I will not be treated the same as a madows.

If you want to walk around in life thinking you would be treated differently in the west, you're in for a rude awakening.

Nigerian immigrants and their children do just fine in America.

I don't buy this argument. Madow Americans are lazy, chaotic and destructive degenerates.

We have nothing to do with them.

If that the case why did you dislike my posts when I said racists will treat Somalis just as bad?

Clearly you believe the opposite.

Also, in my other posts I said that, the only people supporting your nacaas nonsense is Trump supporters like @TheMadMullah who was liking your posts.

Also, I asked if you were a Trump supporter, not that you are one.
"Smell the coffee
Heck, i don't even see myself as black
But would I be attacked by a white racist? Yes.
So why the hell, would I side with the alt right and make excuses for the mistreatment of madows and Muslims?

I mean your dark white! Of course they're going to accept you!"
"This meme above is so relevant. I mean it reminds me of a particular user.
Anyways have a good day my dark caucasian brother!"
"But don't worry sweety, that will never happen to you as your dark caucasian and Trump and his supporters see you as their fellow white brothers."

You knew EXACTLY what you were implying naaya. For the 3rd time now, show me the receipts or apologies. I'm getting sick of f-ggots on here throwing around baseless accusations.