It’s about time to criminalize the antifa the radical left and BLM

What are you arguing?
Her transparent and almost laughable attempt of somehow "outing" me as some sort of SS captain for calling the Somalis and madoows rioting and burning down their own community retarded.
Smell the coffee

Heck, i don't even see myself as black

But would I be attacked by a white racist? Yes.

So why the hell, would I side with the alt right and make excuses for the mistreatment of madows and Muslims?

I mean your dark white! Of course they're going to accept you!
That's cute. Any more ad hominem? The burger education system's really done a number on you hunno. Just don't run from this thread like the last one :lolbron:

Im secular pro law enforcement and civilisation

and yes a BIG Trump supporter and we Will win bigly come elections
Serious question, what's with you and white acceptance? Is that what every argument of yours depends upon? Cuz it sure seems like it.

The whole thing is about white racism, not white acceptance. Couldn't careless if cadaans love me or hate me as long as I am not getting attacked, abused or my livelihood messed with.

But don't worry sweety, that will never happen to you as your dark caucasian and Trump and his supporters see you as their fellow white brothers.

Her transparent and almost laughable attempt of "outing" me as some sort of SS captain for calling the Somalis and madoows rioting and burning down their own community retarded.

That's cute. Any more ad hominem? The burger education system's really done a number on you hunno :lolbron:

If you see my other posts I have made it clear that I think Somalis and madows looting their own businesses as being the highest level of stupidity.

Lets not lie now, that isn't the issue.

The whole thing is about white racism, not white acceptance. Couldn't careless if cadaans love me or hate me as long as I am not getting attacked, abused or my livelihood messed with.

But don't worry sweety, that will never happen to you as your dark caucasian and Trump and his supporters see you as their fellow white brothers.
Relax, I'm not American so I'm not worried about what White Southern Trump supporters think of me. I'm really not. :mjlol:

You can cry as much you want but come november Trump Will win and you BLM thug xalimos and antifa criminal Will be left sobbing in tears
:mjlol:

I've never met a Muslim that supports Trump. I'm fascinated.

What made you support Trump?
Becoz we have ideological common ground

Trump is anti left so am i, he doesnt entertain laziness and criminal behavior

finally he is the only leader in the free world who can say it like he sees it
:denzelnigga:

My politics are non of your concern. Also stop resorting to baseless claims, it wouldn't make you look any less braindead. Don't @ people then start crying when you they tear you a new one.

The old me would have ripped you into shreds, so behave yourself you dumb idiot.

The only ones that really support your nonsense are mentally braindead idiots who support racist Islamophobes.

You're the fool that thinks he would be treated better than a madow, and aligns himself with people that hate him and his people.

Like I said ultimate nacaas.

Get out of here.

Ufff.

I'm not the type to cry. I've calmed down now, peaceful now.

The old me would have ripped you into shreds, so behave yourself you dumb idiot.

The only ones that really support your nonsense are mentally braindead idiots who support racist Islamophobes.

You're the fool that thinks he would be treated better than a madow, and aligns himself with people that hate him and his people.

Like I said ultimate nacaas.

Get out of here.

Ufff.
"Rip to shreds" lool. Show me a single post where I've said that. Just one. You're pulling shit out of thin air to not look clinically brain dead. Stop huffing that cheese-burger grease and come with some receipts naayahe.

Trending