It’s about time to criminalize the antifa the radical left and BLM

It’s now evident that antifa, the radical left and BLM looters are a growing security issue all over the world hence why legislations need to be passed to criminalize all.

They have all actively participated in property destruction, looting and other criminal activities. We all remember London 2008, battle rouge, LA and now.

and there is only one man who can lead the push back against the savages in the free world

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It’s now evident that antifa, the radical left and BLM looters are a growing security issue all over the world hence why legislations need to be passed to criminalize all.

They have all actively participated in property destruction, looting and other criminal activities. We all remember London 2008, battle rouge, LA and now.

and there is only one man who can lead the push back against the savages in the free world

Won't happen free country and sheeit

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
if antifa wasn’t looting and only destroying police property and fighting back only police eh :kanyeshrug:

Good job to the lootings, I support them. Our voices need to be heard and this pussy peaceful protest bullshit does us no good. This is our revolution. Sometimes, you need to use violence to show your opps you ain’t fuckin around.

#Blacklivesmatter
#JusticeforGeorgeFloyd

Good job to the lootings, I support them. Our voices need to be heard and this pussy peaceful protest bullshit does us no good. Sometimes, you need to use violence to show your opps you ain’t fuckin around.

#Blacklivesmatter
#JusticeforGeorgeFloyd
They've got you right where they wanted. Raising awareness through spreading the message to big name celebrities and on major media platforms. Lobbying the national lawmakers. Getting constituents to call their local representative. Discussion on social media. Peaceful protest (sign holding, road blockages, etc.). There are more as well. That's how they did it with Kony in 2012.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

I saw the Governor mention 80% of the people rioting in Minneapolis are Anarchist types that are flying into town and burning everything down. Not even about BLM anymore, they have highjacked it, time for the army to roll in and get these cadaan kids off the streets.:gunsmiley:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Facts are facts

show me one single country that prospered under antifa leftist? Fascism made countries great even though it lead to war

I’m honoured I sound like trump :salute:
Spain? Argentina? Switzerland? I hope you're just trolling at this point, unless you want to be in a concentration camp for not having a picture of some leader in your house

Last edited:

Trending