It’s about time to criminalize the antifa the radical left and BLM

Yusuf M

PuntExit
I don't care about BLM and Antifa. Doesn't effect me or where I live. I'm more concerned about groups like Alt right gaining power.

Don't worry, neo-nazis love Somalis. Somalis are dark caucasians. They only attack black people.
Relevant

Jokes aside, we need the crazy far left against the radical alt right, they cancel each other out. Whenever neo nazis take over streets here the anti fascists, anti racist, radical feminists all take on them.

Relevant

Jokes aside, we need the crazy far left against the radical alt right, they cancel each other out. Whenever neo nazis take over streets here the anti fascists, anti racist, radical feminists all take on them.
Is that honestly the best you could come up with? :lolbron:

This meme above is so relevant. I mean it reminds me of a particular user.

Anyways have a good day my dark caucasian brother!

Anyways have a good day my dark caucasian brother.
Have a good day my caucasian fella, don't forget the milk... otherwise we might get lumped with the others.

1590866687266.png

Anyways have a good day my dark caucasian brother.
Keep clutching at straws naaya. I'm not some 17yr user you can mislead with the feminist theory/black history shit they waterboarded you with at burger school :russ: :russ:

They've got you right where they wanted. Raising awareness through spreading the message to big name celebrities and on major media platforms. Lobbying the national lawmakers. Getting constituents to call their local representative. Discussion on social media. Peaceful protest (sign holding, road blockages, etc.). There are more as well. That's how they did it with Kony in 2012.

Werent you like 8 when kony 2012 happened

:mjlol:

Keep clutching at straws naaya. I'm not some 17yr user you can mislead with the feminist theory/black history shit they waterboarded you with at burger school :russ: :russ:

Smell the coffee

Heck, i don't even see myself as black

But would I be attacked by a white racist? Yes.

So why the hell, would I side with the alt right and make excuses for the mistreatment of madows and Muslims?

I mean your dark white! Of course they're going to accept you!

Smell the coffee

Heck, i don't even see myself as black

But would I be attacked by a white racist? Yes.

So why the hell, would I side with the alt right and make excuses for the mistreatment of madows and Muslims?

I mean your dark white! Of course they're going to accept you!
Serious question, what's with you and white acceptance? Is that what every argument of yours depends upon? Cuz it sure seems like it.

Trending