It’s about time to criminalize the antifa the radical left and BLM

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
electronicintifada.net/content/vital-medicines-run-out-gaza/28666

I did not claim Palestinians were denied 100% of amenities but a significant portion of them which is a form of psychological warfare to demoralise the people in Gaza.
Out of 516 items on Gaza’s essential medicines list, nearly half had less than a month’s stock remaining in 2018. The depletion of stocks had worsened by 15 percent since the previous year. This is due to the blockade which makes importation very difficult, many things have to be brought in through underground tunnels . More than 1,000 people who have been injured are awaiting limb reconstruction treatment in Gaza, Nickolay Mladenov, the United Nations’ Middle East envoy, stated last month. Unless such treatment is provided, many limbs could be lost because of infection.

ohchr.org/Documents/Issues/SForum/SForum2015/MahmoudDaher.pdf
Severe movement restrictions on people and goods caused by the Israeli blockade of Gaza and Egypt’s closure of the Rafah border, as well as lower health expenditures from the Palestinian Authority as a result of reduced donor aid, and internal political conflict have created a fragile public health system.

So you are telling me Palestinian land is being gradually eaten up by zionist settlements but Palestinians have to disarm, lie down and take it. Do you suffer from a mental disability? Now the zionist government has announced plans to fully annex the west bank which has complied with most of their demands, but you want Gaza to go the same way? Clearly you are a murtad because no Muslim behaves like this. You are a sick person if you think that israeli snipers shooting protesters for a laugh is ok, thats what happend when Palestinians tried to protest. So tell me, if they can't fight or protest what choice do they have other than get annexed by the zionists? You are truly the lowest form of scum.

Trending

Latest posts