It’s about time to criminalize the antifa the radical left and BLM

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
@a y a n @Yukon_Niner
Check out this video on why the right tries to always antagonize antifa and why people need them, it goes into historic detail on the moral philosophy behind it, I know it's a bit long but it's very much worth it and informative

criminalise kulaha?

nah man i would pick all these trash, dump them in a large field and have them as target practice for the united states military using the below plane

Do you lot really think that you're treated differently from madows?

You do release that when madows are treated badly in the west, you're treated the exact same way?

Its like you lot are begging for cadaans to see you differently, when they clearly don't.

I support the looting of police stations and big corporations :mjdontkno:
This is you guys
14qk3yz91p151.jpg

Do you lot really think that you're treated differently from madows?

You do release that when madows are treated badly in the west, you're treated the exact same way?

Its like you lot are begging for cadaans to see you differently, when they clearly don't.
Yes I’m treated different coz I act civilized I have job, Uni a degree and working on my second.

I would invite you to my cadaan circle so that you realize how different I’m viewed

Good job to the lootings, I support them. Our voices need to be heard and this pussy peaceful protest bullshit does us no good. This is our revolution. Sometimes, you need to use violence to show your opps you ain’t fuckin around.

#Blacklivesmatter
#JusticeforGeorgeFloyd
Loot and burn down local business for Floyd baby! f*ck all the hard work, dedication and financial investment that went into creating those business. f*ck those racist SOMALI CRACKS running those Somali businesses too.

You can't even make the "they're just looting and burning down billion dollar corporations" argument either, because those Targets/Walmarts etc employed countless people from that community. People that are now basically unemployed. "Sorry you can't eat/pay your bills during a global pandemic, but officer dickhead wrongfully killed a man therefore you can't eat. Support the cause brothah."

"Revolution" holy shit, you cringe inducing f-ggot, please tell me this is satire. No one can be this
smooth brained.

Last edited:
Yes I’m treated different coz I act civilized I have job, Uni a degree and working on my second.

I would invite you to my cadaan circle so that you realize how different I’m viewed

Many that have been killed by the police did nothing wrong.

If people hate your skin colour and or religion, they will harm you, regardless as to how you act.

Loot and burn down local business for Floyd baby! f*ck all the hard work, dedication and financial investment that went into creating those business. f*ck those racist SOMALI CRACKS running those Somali businesses too.

You can't even make the "they're just looting and burning down billion dollar corporations" argument either, because that Target/Walmart etc employed countless people from that community. People who are now basically unemployed. "Sorry you can't eat/pay your bills during a global pandemic, but officer dickhead wrongfully killed a man therefore you can't eat. Support the cause brothah."

"Revolution" holy shit, you cringe inducing f-ggot, please tell me this is satire. No one can be this
smooth brained.
I'm trolling

Trending