Incident that happened at my white friends home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Holy shit i just realise that there is four page full of people that dont understand sex and freedom.:cosbyhmm:

I bet you islamic monkeys would honor kill her asap:deadosama:

Sometimes i am ashamed being born to this retard nation:jcoleno::kendrickcry:
Time the f*ck out. You're ashamed to be born in a nation that's secular because people you don't associate with are Muslim? You wanna re-write that post, because it's retarded as f*ck.

Holy shit i just realise that there is four page full of people that dont understand sex and freedom.:cosbyhmm:

I bet you islamic monkeys would honor kill her asap:deadosama:

Sometimes i am ashamed being born to this retard nation:jcoleno::kendrickcry:
look at this gaal:ftw9nwa: why do somalis who become gaalo always become the least moral of all gaalo. They basically become animals who says anything goes, its probably a way for them to rebel against Islam and its rules. You sound like a pathetic person if you are ok with random guys coming to your house fvcking your sister

VixR

Veritas
This is a great example of insanity not recognizing itself. The fact that they’re not guarding their sisters pussy is weird to you, as if she doesn’t know what to do with herself, bc you would’ve played the character of the troll at the bridge in the Three Billy Goats Gruff, or some shit.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is a great example of insanity not recognizing itself. The fact that they’re not guarding their sisters pussy is weird to you, as if she doesn’t know what to do with herself, bc you would’ve played the character of the troll at the bridge in the Three Billy Goats Gruff, or some shit.
You're damn straight! On some Gandalf "you shall not pass" type shit. On some "you're not holy enough for this ride" type shit. On some "get the f*ck out of my house" type shit.

since I doubt your brothers would be ok with you bringing guys to your room in the family home to f*ck.......are they backwards weirdos like us?

look at this gaal:ftw9nwa: why do somalis who become gaalo always become the least moral of all gaalo. They basically become animals who says anything goes, its probably a way for them to rebel against Islam and its rules. You sound like a pathetic person if you are ok with random guys coming to your house fvcking your sister

Just like muslim somalis being muslim made me asshole long time ago:samwelcome:

He was here boyfriend you low iq musululuman:noneck:

Just like muslim somalis being muslim made me asshole long time ago:samwelcome:

He was here boyfriend you low iq musululuman:noneck:
Would you be ok with your sister bring home a guy to the family home and f*ck upstairs while you are downstairs? Assuming he is her boyfriend and he loves her offcourse?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Would you be ok with your sister bring home a guy to the family home and f*ck upstairs while you are downstairs? Assuming he is her boyfriend and he loves her offcourse?
They all say yeah until it happens fam. Trust me dawg!

What country do you live in oh great musulman?:siilaanyolaugh:

I can never understand that you value shit that your running from (musulman country) and shit on those who helped you( immoral infidels) yet claim that your morally superior because you denied freedom of female (guarding her pussy):ileycry:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

I can never understand that you value shit that your running from (musulman country) and shit on those who helped you( immoral infidels) yet claim that your morally superior because you denied freedom of female (guarding her pussy):ileycry:
Why do you think we're all football fan? :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

They all say yeah until it happens fam. Trust me dawg!
Bro....Im telling you these gaalo in this forum are the first generation of somali gaalos. So they dont want to say they share anything with us and will oppose anything we say. Its like they feel they have to say they are open to anything in order to feel they have completely left their islamic background behind. So a lot of times they will take position that most gaalos will say naah thats wrong. They are sad people wallahi

You havent answered my question....nice try. Answer the question.

VixR

Veritas
You're damn straight! On some Gandalf "you shall not pass" type shit. On some "you're not holy enough for this ride" type shit. On some "get the f*ck out of my house" type shit.
:tacky:
since I doubt your brothers would be ok with you bringing guys to your room in the family home to f*ck.......are they backwards weirdos like us?

I don’t live with my brothers, but they never involved themselves in my dating life, which is a far cry from some of the shit I’ve seen where you have Somali guys literally policing their sisters. Hell no, that was never a thing at our house.

As for my parents, the difference between them and the typical White family is that it’s taboo for them for anyone of us to bring someone home overnight of the opposite sex that we’re dating. The closest I’ve had is ppl who were being introduced that I was dating, and that’s very much a daytime thing and they go home. There was once where my folks allowed a guy I was dating to have a guest room.

Had this post been about the difference in how White parents and Somali parents view the relationships of their kids, that’d be something, but this guy actually expects the girl’s brother to channel the referee in their video game and go barging into his sister’s room. :what:

You have to understand their culture. When i was 16 i was getting head from my 17 year old girl in her room. Her room and the living room shared a balcony. Her dad comes out in the balcony and look at her window and see his daughter on her knee with her back facing the window. I am facing face forward to the window and we make eye contact and my heart almost stopped. Old man didnt even knock on the door and stop. Next day i ask did your dad say anything...she said no lol

Gooney

Wow!!!

Why can’t your sister do what you did? Is it against your religion or cultural nepotism?

VixR

Veritas
IN THEIR FAMS HOUSE THOUGH?! At least rent a motel!
Muslims f*ck in alleys, bathrooms and abandoned houses, and unusual areas like under a goddamn bridge (all true stories that happened here) bc their folks are blind. From virgin to exhibitionist in one leap

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This reminded me when I was at some cadaan niggas crib and his sister boyfriend came out of her room and told homeboy to smell his finger :cryinglaughsmiley:

:tacky:

I don’t live with my brothers, but they never involved themselves in my dating life, which is a far cry from some of the shit I’ve seen where you have Somali guys literally policing their sisters. Hell no, that was never a thing at our house.

As for my parents, the difference between them and the typical White family is that it’s taboo for them for anyone of us to bring someone home overnight of the opposite sex that we’re dating. The closest I’ve had is ppl who were being introduced that I was dating, and that’s very much a daytime thing and they go home. There was once where my folks allowed a guy I was dating to have a guest room.

Had this post been about the difference in how White parents and Somali parents view the relationships of their kids, that’d be something, but this guy actually expects the girl’s brother to channel the referee in their video game and go barging into his sister’s room. :what:
he didnt say he expect him to police who she was dating. He was surprised he was ok with his sister bringing a guy home to have sex with him upstairs while they were at home. You painted a different picture in your answer thats different from this one. But my question was how would your brothers react if they were in that position. Now I am not saying you would bring home guys to have sex with in your room while your brothers are there. This is a hypothetical question. The guy reacted to him not being bothered by it. So if your brothers would be ok with this hypothetical situation and would just sit there and play their video games, then fair enough. If they wouldnt be then they are really no better than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts