Incident that happened at my white friends home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooney

Wow!!!

Why can’t your sister do what you did? Is it against your religion or cultural nepotism?
Aussie

Where you born muslim? Why do you say your religion like you know nothing about Islam or somali culture? Dude you became gaal few years ago and is acting like you were one your whole life and dont know anything else:ftw9nwa:

Aussie

Where you born muslim? Why do you say your religion like you know nothing about Islam or somali culture? Dude you became gaal few years ago and is acting like you were one your whole life and dont know anything else:ftw9nwa:

Gooney

Sxb, my apologies, that post of yours bowled me out for six. Next time, keep your sexual escapades to yourself, real or imagined. I was expecting from others and not you.

VixR

Veritas
he didnt say he expect him to police who she was dating. He was surprised he was ok with his sister bringing a guy home to have sex with him upstairs while they were at home. You painted a different picture in your answer thats different from this one. But my question was how would your brothers react if they were in that position. Now I am not saying you would bring home guys to have sex with in your room while your brothers are there. This is a hypothetical question. The guy reacted to him not being bothered by it. So if your brothers would be ok with this hypothetical situation and would just sit there and play their video games, then fair enough. If they wouldnt be then they are really no better than us.

The difference between the culturally Muslim home and the White home is they typically DO bring their boyfriends and girlfriends to the house and no one’s policing them to see what they’re doing past a certain age. So why should the brother have been bothered by the scenario, and what exactly did he expect him to do, if not barge into the sisters’ room to stop her?

Let’s not kid ourselves, the reason it’s purely a hypothetical to you is bc you can’t even imagine that happening in a Muslim house (you have to find another place to f*ck), as in someone bringing their bf/gf to the house to begin with. The scenario falls apart bc anything short of marriage is scrutinized. You know that’s not the same in White ppls’ homes culturally, and yet you expect him to react like a mad man.

The difference between the culturally Muslim home and the White home is they typically DO bring their boyfriends and girlfriends to the house and no one’s policing them to see what they’re doing past a certain age. So why should the brother have been bothered by the scenario, and what exactly did he expect him to do, if not barge into the sisters’ room to stop her?

Let’s not kid ourselves, the reason it’s purely a hypothetical to you is bc you can’t even imagine that happening in Muslim house, as in someone bringing their bf/gf to the house to begin with. The scenario falls apart bc anything short of marriage is scrutinized. You know that’s not the same in White ppls’ homes culturally, and yet you expect him to react similarly.
#NotAllWhitePeople

Let’s not kid ourselves, the reason it’s purely a hypothetical to you is bc you can’t even imagine that happening in a Muslim house (you have to find another place to f*ck), as in someone bringing their bf/gf to the house to begin with. The scenario falls apart bc anything short of marriage is scrutinized. You know that’s not the same in White ppls’ homes culturally, and yet you expect him to react like a mad man.
I get your point and agree that different culture clash here and he couldnt understand for a lot of white families this is normal. I just reacted to your answer acting like his thinking was foreign to you. Point is you grew up in somali house and know somali culture and thinking.....why act like his reaction is so foreign to you?

I get your point and agree that different culture clash here and he couldnt understand for a lot of white families this is normal. I just reacted to your answer acting like his thinking was foreign to you. Point is you grew up in somali house and know somali culture and thinking.....why act like his reaction is so foreign to you?
she isnt somali.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
This reminded me when I was at some cadaan niggas crib and his sister boyfriend came out of her room and told homeboy to smell his finger :cryinglaughsmiley:

Wtf! Cadaan people have the most bizarre sense of humor! They're sooo fuckin weird

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This is a great example of insanity not recognizing itself. The fact that they’re not guarding their sisters pussy is weird to you, as if she doesn’t know what to do with herself, bc you would’ve played the character of the troll at the bridge in the Three Billy Goats Gruff, or some shit.

I mean, it can be an awkward experience hearing your sister being piped down next door. No need for pussy guarding to feel weird about that.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
What do you mean , that shit is funny asf.

:siilaanyolaugh::mjlol:

No saxiib that is really weird! If i was the sisters brother (assume i was okay with him fuckin my sister) and he came out and told me to smell his finger, i would srs beat his ass tf! But then again white people and gaalos have zero Protective jealousy towards their womenfolk so i can see why it would be "funny" in their shameless, and filthy worldview

No saxiib that is really weird! If i was the sisters boyfriend (assume i was okay with him fuckin my sister) and he came out and told me to smell his finger, i would srs beat his ass tf! But then again white people and gaalos have zero Protective jealousy towards their womenfolk so i can see why it would be "funny" in their shameless, and fucked up case
They only do if its with a prospective girl.

No saxiib that is really weird! If i was the sisters boyfriend (assume i was okay with him fuckin my sister) and he came out and told me to smell his finger, i would srs beat his ass tf! But then again white people and gaalos have zero Protective jealousy towards their womenfolk so i can see why it would be "funny" in their shameless, and filthy culture
like its not enough that you fucked mans sister in his house, you come out and gloat and say oy smell your sisters pussy, nice eh.....talk about disrespect:yloezpe:

Gooney

From my experiences and others that I talked to, most white parents (here in Australia) offer the boyfriends and girlfriends of their children seperate rooms. Maybe it’s something to do how functional the family is.

VixR

Veritas
It actually is foreign to me. And it’s insanity. I love my brothers, but they’re my brothers and you guys act like these attitudes are proper, and in any normal sister-brother relationship they’re not :ohlord:

It actually is foreign to me. And it’s insanity. I love my brothers, but they’re my brothers and you guys act like these attitudes are proper, and in any normal sister-brother relationship they’re not :ohlord:
lool you are trying too hard to act open minded and down with it. Its funny to think you were a hijabi and religious few years ago and now you acting like a white hippie who is down with everything:ftw9nwa: Its an act you are playing and I aint buying that:manny:

Gooney

From my experiences and others that I talked to, most white parents (here in Australia) offer the boyfriends and girlfriends of their children seperate rooms. Maybe it’s something to do how functional the family is.

Aussie

I hate to say it but australians are not exactly known for being classy white people. Brits sees them as shameless trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts