Incident that happened at my white friends home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
@Subeer That cadaan guy is a cuck. Fam cadaans are known for their infamous cuckoldry.

f*ck his sister. Join the fun.

Its one thing that the brother dont mind you know. But the sister being able to come home with her boyfriend while her dad, brother, and mom are home and then proceed to get fucked by a nigga she is not married to, the fact that she CAN do that without anyone saying anything... fam im done with white people...

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Its one thing that the brother dont mind you know. But the sister being able to come home with her boyfriend while her dad, brother, and mom are home and then proceed to get fucked by a nigga she is not married to, the fact that she CAN do that without anyone saying anything... fam im done with white people...

Fam did her brother noticed she brought him in?

Or were his eyes glued to the screen since he was playing FIFA. :mjlol:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Fam did her brother noticed she brought him in?

Or were his eyes glued to the screen since he was playing FIFA. :mjlol:

YEES SXB HE KNEW AND THATS WHAT SCARES ME THE MOST!!!!!!!!! When it happened we asked him several questions about it, but we could see in his face that he was clearly drunk of the equality koolaid...
:ileycry:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
YEES SXB HE KNEW AND THATS WHAT SCARES ME THE MOST!!!!!!!!! When it happened we asked him several questions about it, but we could see in his face that he was clearly drunk of the equality koolaid...
:ileycry:
That's their straight up culture. At least f*ck around in private. Have some fucking class man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending