Incident that happened at my white friends home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I’m
lool you are trying too hard to act open minded and down with it. Its funny to think you were a hijabi and religious few years ago and now you acting like a white hippie who is down with everything:ftw9nwa: Its an act you are playing and I aint buying that:manny:
I’m confused. I was hijabi and religious. What does that have to do with the relationship between siblings?

seen some sick ass xalimos and faraxs in this site,since everyone can join imagine a joins then start defending degenerates,i feel like that about some of the people here

Last edited:
I don’t see why?

I tell it exactly how I see it.

It’s been a necessary trait, to get ahead.
I think you and aussie likes to mind f*ck people sometimes and love to play devil's advocate. I just dont think the positions you take is genuine sometimes. You are better at staying in character I give you that. Aussie is easier to take of message. But you I give credit where credit is due. You had me for a while. Now I know better:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
I think you and aussie likes to mind f*ck people sometimes and love to play devil's advocate. I just dont think the positions you take is genuine sometimes. You are better at staying in character I give you that. Aussie is easier to take of message. But you I give credit where credit is due. You had me for a while. Now I know better:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Lol well, i don’t what I said that’s anywhere near mindfuck territory, but it’s not my job to convince you. Whatever’s going on in your head is your business, my friend.

Lol well, i don’t what I said that’s anywhere near mindfuck territory, but it’s not my job to convince you. Whatever’s going on in your head is your business, my friend.
you called me my friend aaaw:vncu2n5: you know this means you can never give me qashing ratings for anything. Friends dont qashin each other:ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
you called me my friend aaaw:vncu2n5: you know this means you can never give me qashing ratings for anything. Friends dont qashin each other:ftw9nwa:
You like fake friends who don’t tell you when you’re full of shit? If it’s qashin it’s qashin, no hard feelings. I almost gave you a qashin rating just now, instead I went with a funny bc it was

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
This is what happens when humans think they can make better laws than the one who created them. They end up allowing this and I'm sure if his sister fucked a dog he'd be okay with that since atheist have no reasons to not allow that:(

You like fake friends who don’t tell you when you’re full of shit? If it’s qashin it’s qashin, no hard feelings. I almost gave you a qashin rating just now, instead I went with a funny bc it was
for me qashin has to be extreme sh1t, like if I said I like to beat up children....thats not on. But I dont give people qashin for liking vanilla ice cream even though I hate it myself. I just accept some people have something off with their taste and keep it moving. I honestly think you are responsible for 90% of my qashin rating:drakelaugh:

VixR

Veritas
for me qashin has to be extreme sh1t, like if I said I like to beat up children....thats not on. But I dont give people qashin for liking vanilla ice cream even though I hate it myself. I just accept some people have something off with their taste and keep it moving. I honestly think you are responsible for 90% of my qashin rating:drakelaugh:

I rarely give qashins. But I give qashin if something categorically false as well.

Gooney

Sxb, you are too fragile for me and that’s why I apologised and left you alone. As long as I don’t insult individuals, I never sugarcoat and nor hide my opinions because most people don’t possess similar view points and it should worry me. Nah, I’m not a crowd pleaser and despise those who sing kumbaya because they are automated and are not consistent with their arguments and come across as hypocrites.

As for VixR, she is calm, cool headed with a unique independent way of thoughts. Proud to have here on Somalispot. We can learn from her that this place is for exchanging opinions and not forcing others to forcefully swallow someone else’s opinions. When presented to a differing opinion, many here get rattled and angry and start cussing their opponents and their parents. Great to have her here.

Gooney

Sxb, you are too fragile for me and that’s why I apologised and left you alone. As long as I don’t insult individuals, I never sugarcoat and nor hide my opinions because most people don’t possess similar view points and it should worry me. Nah, I’m not a crowd pleaser and despise those who sing kumbaya because they are automated and are not consistent with their arguments and come across as hypocrites.

As for VixR, she is calm, cool headed with a unique independent way of thoughts. Proud to have here on Somalispot. We can learn from her that this place is for exchanging opinions and not forcing others to forcefully swallow someone else’s opinions. When presented to a differing opinion, many here get rattled and angry and start cussing their opponents and their parents. Great to have her here.
lool too fragile....You do get rattled unlike VixR, she is better than you at this game:ftw9nwa: As far as you go I have noticed you do like to be controversial for the sake of it. Sometimes its ok to agree....there doesnt have to different view to everything. Btw am i too conservative to ever become VIP:cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
lool too fragile....You do get rattled unlike VixR, she is better than you at this game:ftw9nwa: As far as you go I have noticed you do like to be controversial for the sake of it. Sometimes its ok to agree....there doesnt have to different view to everything. Btw am i too conservative to ever become VIP:cosbyhmm:
Idk what you mean by Aussie being rattled, he’s one of the more zen people on here. I’ve never seen him get angry or rattled.

If anything, ppl are coming at him sideways one minute, and next thing you know he’s voodoo’d them into talking respectfully about some match or something random and neutral.

lool you are trying too hard to act open minded and down with it. Its funny to think you were a hijabi and religious few years ago and now you acting like a white hippie who is down with everything:ftw9nwa: Its an act you are playing and I aint buying that:manny:

Aussie

I hate to say it but australians are not exactly known for being classy white people. Brits sees them as shameless trash
Her brothers naanis is abdi cucks

:siilaanyolaugh:

Idk what you mean by Aussie being rattled, he’s one of the more zen people on here. I’ve never seen him get angry or rattled.

If anything, ppl are coming at him sideways one minute, and next thing you know he’s voodoo’d them into talking respectfully about some match or something random and neutral.
One time Aussie told me keep talking and I will put you to sleep nigga.....and yes he used the n word:eek:

VixR

Veritas
One time Aussie told me keep talking and I will put you to sleep nigga.....and yes he used the n word:eek:
I have this picture of him in my head that he wasn’t always so zen, but my assertions will never be as colorful as @Steamdevolopment whom I suspect is confused by her sexuality once again as she continues to slowly develop a strong intrigue for him

waraabe

Your superior
You can talk for yourself saxiib we were living good in somalia and had a couple of houses but we decided to come to sweden for education, your family probably came to norway through tahriib.

so you didnt come from a refugee camp called dadaab, and the swedish begged you to come to sweden so you can invest you wealth and contribute to the economy :chrisfreshhah:

P.S we all know those several 'houses' are huts in a refugee camp :russ:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
How exactly is that a bad thing?

If you don’t fucking like your white friend’s culture then stop hanging around with him WTF.

Cadaan culture is a blessing, you don’t have to go book a hotel to f*ck a girl you can just go to her yard and chill. Sleep over and her hooyo cooks you cunto as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts