Incident that happened at my white friends home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
YEES SXB HE KNEW AND THATS WHAT SCARES ME THE MOST!!!!!!!!! When it happened we asked him several questions about it, but we could see in his face that he was clearly drunk of the equality koolaid...
:ileycry:

Audhubillah fam your right that's the worst part. He's aware about his sister. But is not doing anything to stop her. Ninkaas cadaanka waa cuck foqol cuck waaye. :faysalwtf:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Audhubillah fam your right that's the worst part. He's aware about his sister. But is not doing anything to stop her. Ninkaas cadaanka waa cuck foqol cuck waaye. :faysalwtf:

That is why we need to do anything in our power to stop feminism reaching somalia, this should be a perfect example, or else imagine (god forbid) our grandchildren ending up like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:faysalwtf:

@Gooney112 the age does not matter, i dont care if she was twice his age it would still be weird as f*ck
You have to understand their culture. When i was 16 i was getting head from my 17 year old girl in her room. Her room and the living room shared a balcony. Her dad comes out in the balcony and look at her window and see his daughter on her knee with her back facing the window. I am facing face forward to the window and we make eye contact and my heart almost stopped. Old man didnt even knock on the door and stop. Next day i ask did your dad say anything...she said no lol

Subeer

You have to understand their culture. When i was 16 i was getting head from my 17 year old girl in her room. Her room and the living room shared a balcony. Her dad comes out in the balcony and look at her window and see his daughter on her knee with her back facing the window. I am facing face forward to the window and we make eye contact and my heart almost stopped. Old man didnt even knock on the door and stop. Next day i ask did your dad say anything...she said no lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:pachah1:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
That is why we need to do anything in our power to stop feminism reaching somalia, this should be a perfect example, or else imagine (god forbid) our grandchildren ending up like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:faysalwtf:

I 100% agree sxb. :fittytousand:

Us Faaraxs need to terminate Feminism ideologies from reaching Somalia.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Raaahhhh

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They're twins, but she is the oldest
So the boyfriend was banging a female clone of your friend in the next room while he was playing FIFA and he shook the boyfriend's wet hand when he was done?!
:faysalwtf:
These cadaans man!!!!! What happened to Christianity? They reverted into bloody Greek pagans, the god damm cucks!
:susp:

So the boyfriend was banging a female clone of your friend in the next room while he was playing FIFA and he shook the boyfriend's wet hand when he was done?!
These cadaans man!!!!! What happened to Christianity? They reverted into bloody Greeks, the god damm cucks!
Open minded and understanding. If i ever have a daughter i know i cant control her 24/7 and stop her from being a . But i be daamned if you gonna fvck her in my house. You have kill me in my house for that to happen :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Subeer

These cadaans man!!!!! What happened to Christianity? They reverted into bloody Greeks, the god damm cucks!

He actually shook his before he fucked her, nacaalaaa and these fuckin white people want to impose their shameless, filthy ideologies on us, may allah protect us from these bastards!

He actually shook his before he fucked her, nacaalaaa and these fuckin white people want to impose their shameless, filthy ideologies on us, may allah protect us from these bastards!

Yet we honorable musulman are running and drowning at sea to get to these shameless, filthy whites land so we can have faaaar better future than any muslim nation can offer:manny:

Half of you have siblings in jail or who are getting away with crimes. So what if his sister has consensual sex with her boyfriend? At least they love each other and are in a monogamous relationship. How many one night stands have Halimos and Faraxs engaged in with random people?

Half of you have siblings in jail or who are getting away with crimes. So what if his sister has consensual sex with her boyfriend? At least they love each other and are in a monogamous relationship. How many one night stands have Halimos and Faraxs engaged in with random people?
how the f*ck do you know this:drakelaugh:

Holy shit i just realise that there is four page full of people that dont understand sex and freedom.:cosbyhmm:

I bet you islamic monkeys would honor kill her asap:deadosama:

Sometimes i am ashamed being born to this retard nation:jcoleno::kendrickcry:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We don't know, and that's why we're better jackass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending