Incident that happened at my white friends home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
So me and 4 others were home at our white friends home, and we just chilling, smoking hookah, playing fifa etc.
My white friends has a sister who got a boyfriend, and she came home WITH her boyfriend, and they went into her room and you know...
:bell:
Now we saw this happen, and the white friend didnt mind that a random ass nigga came to HIS house and fucked HIS sister while we was playing fifa!!
:dwill::what::what1:
Nacalaaaa white people have no shame, no gheerah, no sharaf. the other of us didnt even know what to say, white men have been embarressed by their own women!
I can never look at him or other white men the same way EVER fuckin dayuuusin!

@Basic @Cumar @Factz @Crow @Geeljire lotus @Geeljire sanbuur @YourBroMoe @kobe @Monisha Hershey @Sheikh @nine @Blade1 @Karim @MSGA @Basra @guntiino101 @RichEnoughForGucci @Fang4 @esmailxxx @AarHawd_7 @Kodeen @El qashin @Gooney112

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
So me and 4 others were home at our white friends home, and we just chilling, smoking hookah, playing fifa etc.
My white friends has a sister who got a boyfriend, and she came home WITH her boyfriend, and they went into her room and you know...
Now we saw this happen, and the white friend didnt mind that a random ass nigga came to HIS house and fucked HIS sister while we was playing fifa!!
Nacalaaaa white people have no shame, no gheerah, no sharaf. the other of us didnt even know what to say, white men have been embarressed by their own women!

@Basic @Cumar @Factz @Crow @Geeljire lotus @Geeljire sanbuur @YourBroMoe @kobe @Monisha Hershey @Sheikh @nine @Blade1 @Karim @MSGA @Basra @guntiino101 @RichEnoughForGucci @Fang4 @esmailxxx @AarHawd_7 @Kodeen @El qashin @Gooney112
Saxiib if hes white he probably fucks his sister too
:susp:

White men are actually ruined. Wtf man this is so disgusting. How do you not have the decency to beat the shit out of that c*nt. Coming into a house and fucking your own sister nacala whites are a cursed race. The same people who would rather value a dog's life than a human beings uff. :confused::confused:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Saxiib if hes white he probably fucks his sister too
:susp:
Waryaa @Subeer thats cadaan people for you :pachah1:
White men are actually ruined. Wtf man this is so disgusting. How do you not have the decency the beat the shit out of that c*nt. Coming into a house and fucking your own sister nacala whites are a cursed race. The same people who would rather value a dog's life than a human beings uff. :confused::confused:

Wallahi Im still traumatized, and that wasn't even my sister!
I have never been this confused before
:dwill::what1::what1:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
White men are actually ruined. Wtf man this is so disgusting. How do you not have the decency to beat the shit out of that c*nt. Coming into a house and fucking your own sister nacala whites are a cursed race. The same people who would rather value a dog's life than a human beings uff. :confused::confused:

54A96129-20B7-40FD-8687-24819049F79E.jpeg

U people are very racist towards the same people who welcomed your malnourished asses with open arms into their countries. Naacala abiihin ku yaal :draketf:

Lets see if I can break @Emily's record of most qashin rated post :duck:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
U people are very racist towards the same people who welcomed your malnourished asses with open arms into their countries. Naacala abiihin ku yaal :draketf:

You can talk for yourself saxiib we were living good in somalia and had a couple of houses but we decided to come to sweden for education, your family probably came to norway through tahriib.

They were bombing Taleex circa 1920 as well as dividing up our land and putting part of our territories under other sovereign nations and ethnicities.

They have been playing chess for a long time, and we have kids being born into this messed up world thinking that its all good.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Subeer

LOOOL

U have to be fair. White people are not bound by religion or primitive somali culture. You are bound by qabil honor, just like them crazy Pakistani. A white man doesnt feel like he belongs to any ethnic class. (Until negros have babies with their white sisters that is)

So, really u r imposing your primitive psychic on him. If u had asked him kindly to offer his sister for your sexual enjoyment, he would happily clap his hands & summon his sister to oblige u.

The moral of the story is? Dont enter the kitchen if u cant handle the heat. In Aaaf Caarabi….it means dont mix with white people and go to their home and be shocked to see poop used for face masks.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
after the bf left you should have gone to the room and do his sister too,just pretend you were going to the bathroom

That's even worst. U would be following the alpha nig.ga & dip where he dipped????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending