Incident that happened at my white friends home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this picture of him in my head that he wasn’t always so zen, but my assertions will never be as colorful as @Steamdevolopment whom I suspect is confused by her sexuality once again as she continues to slowly develop a strong intrigue for him
Aussie was officially crazy when he came to Australia, but these aussies will just pop you with pills and make you zen, every now and then when he misses his pill intake I notice the difference:ftw9nwa:

Steam is too much of a woman for aussie, behind all those calm and neutral tweets I sense an absolute freak behind the scenes. She would eat the poor guy alive

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
so you didnt come from a refugee camp called dadaab, and the swedish begged you to come to sweden so you can invest you wealth and contribute to the economy :chrisfreshhah:

P.S we all know those several 'houses' are huts in a refugee camp :russ:
saxiib talk for yourself you came in a plastic boat and you were starving to death. 3 houses in bosaso 1 house in dhahar and land in hargeisa

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Is it just me or does every white girl live with a gay flatmate? The amount of times i use to end up at a cadaan girls place and Harry the khaniis is there tryna give me a CRB check :gucciwhat:

Random nigga straight up comes home and treats this white niggas sister like a and he allows it to happen. My reaction would have been different! i woulda fed the nigga to pigs on some random farm. Niggas know my revenge is severe!

maxresdefault.jpg

My paki friend related this story to me. He once skipped school to bang this white girl and his mother came home early. He nearly had a heart attack and his mum came home and spotted them. She gave him the death stare and uttered in urdu "who is this " she then went upstairs and said to him and the girl wait here. He told the girl that he didn't know what she was gonna do and ran leaving the shaking and crying in his house. This is the normal response a parent is meant to have towards their children fucking in the house. You can f*ck elsewhere for all i care but not in my house.

:russ::pachah1::mjlol::lolbron:

This is what happens when humans think they can make better laws than the one who created them. They end up allowing this and I'm sure if his sister fucked a dog he'd be okay with that since atheist have no reasons to not allow that:(
Don't worry about these gaalo dogs they will all burn eternally! hellfire is no joke and will never end for kafirs.

:nahgirl:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
So me and 4 others were home at our white friends home, and we just chilling, smoking hookah, playing fifa etc.
My white friends has a sister who got a boyfriend, and she came home WITH her boyfriend, and they went into her room and you know...
:bell:
Now we saw this happen, and the white friend didnt mind that a random ass nigga came to HIS house and fucked HIS sister while we was playing fifa!!
:dwill::what::what1:
Nacalaaaa white people have no shame, no gheerah, no sharaf. the other of us didnt even know what to say, white men have been embarressed by their own women!
I can never look at him or other white men the same way EVER fuckin dayuuusin!

@Basic @Cumar @Factz @Crow @Geeljire lotus @Geeljire sanbuur @YourBroMoe @kobe @Monisha Hershey @Sheikh @nine @Blade1 @Karim @MSGA @Basra @guntiino101 @RichEnoughForGucci @Fang4 @esmailxxx @AarHawd_7 @Kodeen @El qashin @Gooney112
Waxaasa kudhahaya waan kaa fiicanahay marka.

Status
Not open for further replies.