Imagine you get married only to find out that..

She's a honest person, she didn't need to tell him but she did.
she led him on,shes not honest,shes conniving.She led him on until they were married, that way she has all the leverage because he wont divorce her straight away because of public perception.She needs a reality check, a full implementation of the power we have as rag islameed,a triple dhalaaq is the only solution to this predicament.Death before dishonour.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Thank you, Good. For whatever reason people assume you're likely one-dimensional and dull witted when you look as 'fetching' as this:

8.jpg
That's why my pfp is looking out. Looks less one dimensional imo. I liked your one with the white haired girl

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
If I really like her for who she is right now and we feel each other and understand each other on a level most people don't man I won't even ask her if she is chaste. That is irrelevant then.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That's why my pfp is looking out. Looks less one dimensional imo. I liked your one with the white haired girl

The 50% dp - Was to seduce my opponents that assume me to be aged like caano, hideous, forever alone and possibly an Abdi in cyber drag. :ftw9nwa:

Sophie (with the white hair) - Is what I look like. Young yet old relative to zoomers but innocent and unassuming.

The Witch of the Waste - Is who I am deep down - a comedic relieving qumayo.

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The 50% dp - Was to seduce my opponents that assume me to be aged like caano, hideous and forever alone. :ftw9nwa:

Sophie (with the white hair) - Is what I look like. Young yet old relative to zoomers. Innocent yet unassuming.

The Witch of the waste - Is who I am deep down - a comedic relieving qumayo.
I was on break I don't know what this 50% thing is but the rest I understand
:yousmart:

The 50% dp - Was to seduce my opponents that assume me to be aged like caano, hideous, forever alone and possibly an Abdi in cyber drag. :ftw9nwa:

Sophie (with the white hair) - Is what I look like. Young yet old relative to zoomers but innocent and unassuming.

The Witch of the Waste - Is who I am deep down - a comedic relieving qumayo.

You have white hair?:ohhh:

I love women that look young in the face and got gray/white hair. Like Haile Berry as storm :lawd:

Don't worry abaayo, I'll be your Howl, this Witch's love will not be unrequited. :shaq:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
if i was a guy, i probably wouldn’t care
for starters, she already got through showing that she had a good level of deen, self respect, and I trusted her
i wouldn’t have married her if i didn’t love her anyway

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The habaryar across the street and me are good friends. I have figured the Somali system out. I help all the habaryar and uncles out, help them with paperwork, get their groceries in this corona crisis and if their computers don't work, they call for me. I go to the Mosque and lead prayers and teach their kids Qur'an and Arabic.

Guess what? i'm a top Chad in this Somali social reputation system. I get marriage offers daily, as if i was some kind of prince.
Wayra, who taught you the @Calaf method
I defo remember trademarking it

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You have white hair?:ohhh:

I love women that look young in the face and got gray/white hair. Like Haile Berry as storm :lawd:

Don't worry abaayo, I'll be your Howl, this Witch's love will not be unrequited. :shaq:

Sorry to disappoint, Howl but my hair is black/dark brown. :pachah1:

I'm so content with unrequited love. Less work.

wwf.gif

Trending