Imagine you get married only to find out that..

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You'll be more pissed when you realize your virgin farah cums before you take off your underwear.

:yacadiim: At least water it down for the ciyaal and lady audiences.

Fixed***

*He was so overcome with madness from a 7 year wait comforted only by the promise of marriage that his passions could no longer be restrained. Negligee vanished. And his manhood panicked.*

giphy.gif

Last edited:
To me it doesn’t matter whether she is a virgin or not but the fact that she lied. I can’t ever live that down. So with that said, I make sure I mercilessly have sex til dawn and then tell her to pack it up, politely of course.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
bad men belong with bad women
good men belong with good women
some of y’all think you can just finesse your way around which is lowkey sad but aight

Somalis also lie a lot buddy I wouldn't believe every single thing the habayar across the street tells you

The habaryar across the street and me are good friends. I have figured the Somali system out. I help all the habaryar and uncles out, help them with paperwork, get their groceries in this corona crisis and if their computers don't work, they call for me. I go to the Mosque and lead prayers and teach their kids Qur'an and Arabic.

Guess what? i'm a top Chad in this Somali social reputation system. I get marriage offers daily, as if i was some kind of prince.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The thing about men is that its pretty much impossible to find out good luck with that :banderas:

Don't act like the streets don't talk.:manny:
source.gif

>Girl
>Wants her husband to be a virgin

This was just you trying to formulate a feminist come-back, not a true wish.

It's common sense. A man that's been around won't pair bond as well. In the eventuality of a divorce he has less to lose and won't particularly be as invested as his clean and miskeen counterpart. :manny:
Is a used man worth the baggage?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Don't act like the streets don't talk.:manny:
source.gif

It's common sense. A man that's been around won't pair bond as well. In the eventuality of a divorce he has less to lose and won't particularly be as invested as his clean and miskeen counterpart. :manny:

Pair bond is for women.

The thing is that i agree with you. However, it's not normal for a woman to feel attracted to miskeen. You like your men tough, confident and attractive.

If this is your true mindset, then Alhamdulilah.

Gambar

VIP
The thing is that i agree with you. However, it's not normal for a woman to feel attracted to miskeen. You like your men tough, confident and attractive.

If this is your true mindset, then Alhamdulilah.
Why is it not normal? Tough men are a headache.com

Trending

Latest posts