Imagine you get married only to find out that..

Well it's never too late to start improving your Somali.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't mind sharing, I'll have to dig through my email for the ones sent to myself, the majority were written in a notepad. I'll send you some once I get my hands on em

LoooL
I'm not that young, I'm 28, 29 in early April.
I got a good memory, specially when it comes down to setting myself up in awkward situations:dead:

The suun was the most efficient tool, my parents stopped when I was 15-16 cause nigga knew how to take hits then:lolbron:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't mind sharing, I'll have to dig through my email for the ones sent to myself, the majority were written in a notepad. I'll send you some once I get my hands on em

LoooL
I'm not that young, I'm 28, 29 in early April.
I got a good memory, specially when it comes down to setting myself up in awkward situations:dead:

The suun was the most efficient tool, my parents stopped when I was 15-16 cause nigga knew how to take hits then:lolbron:

Please do when you can. I'd love to read it.
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The age of the highest degree Freemasons.

What do you mean by read features? And by decades of experience? lol

33 eh

I remember a few days ago you and some other poster where going off on the correlation between physical features and character. Shapes of head, nose, shit you guys even had research documents with pictures with complete and detailed information. :yacadiim:

As for decades, I'm clowning, was gonna guess 50+ of studying people's heads :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
33 eh

I remember a few days ago you and some other poster where going off on the correlation between physical features and character. Shapes of head, nose, shit you guys even had research documents with pictures with complete and detailed information. :yacadiim:

As for decades, I'm clowning, was gonna guess 50+ of studying people's heads :pachah1:

I forgot all about that. Do I honestly think physical characteristics are predictors of behavior? Nope, but how people look will dictate how they are treated which may in turn influence their actions. Anyway, it's a fun pseudoscience.

your wife isn't a virgin.

She hasn't been married before, no one knew she wasn't a virgin, and then right at the first night before you start, she tells you.

What would you do? Suck it up and accept her for who she is? Or maybe call her dad and demand a refund? :samwelcome:
Pump and dump nigga you already know what it is!:lolbron: