Imagine you get married only to find out that..

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
your wife isn't a virgin.

She hasn't been married before, no one knew she wasn't a virgin, and then right at the first night before you start, she tells you.

What would you do? Suck it up and accept her for who she is? Or maybe call her dad and demand a refund? :samwelcome:

Last edited:

hussein

Akh Right movement

She hasn't been married before, no one knew she wasn't, and then right at the first night before you start, she tells you.

What would you do? Suck it up and accept her for who she is? Or maybe call her dad and demand a refund for the mehr? :samwelcome:

So you’re telling me she let another man hit for free and I had to pay Maher to marry her. I’d be pissed and divorce her on the spot

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'd be pissed if my prospective husband wasn't a virgin too.:susp: Imagine 7 years of a clean courtship only to find out he was a man of ill repute all along.
tenor.gif

It depends man.. If she's open like the grand canyon I'll kick her out but if she's still tight down there I won't even bother her asking anything... As long as she cares for me I won't give her hard time.

She hasn't been married before, no one knew she wasn't a virgin, and then right at the first night before you start, she tells you.

What would you do? Suck it up and accept her for who she is? Or maybe call her dad and demand a refund? :samwelcome:
Suck it up or divorce, but there’s no such thing as a refund.

Trending